BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Morgan E.
Willow Springs
This is personally my favorite mascara that I have tried thus far... and that is a lot of mascaras from low prices to absurdly high prices. I have very short and thin lashes and this gave me the volume and length that I like.
Liz S.
Dallas,TX
Review for: Black more...
I'm obsessed with the original mascara so when too face came out with waterproof it was only right to get it. Last for hours you're definitely getting your money's worth!
Jennifer m.
Noblesville, IN
Love, love, love this mascara ! The brush is fabulous...never used one shaped this way and I'm addicted. Doesnt flake, I can get away with one coat, barely any clumping and stays put through rain, sweat & a quick dip in the pool.
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Took this on vacation and it truly is waterproof! Performed as well as the not waterproof kind with no flakes or clumps. This definitely deserved to win best waterproof!
Scarlett M.
Hialeah , FL
Any waterproof mascara is gonna be a good one! You want it to stay on all day, and this one totally does. I have stiff lashes and this definitely helped my lashes curl and made my dark, brown eyes pop!
Kendal T.
I swear to you I will ONLY use this mascara. It is a must have anywhere I go, and I don’t think it’s expensive for the time that it lasts. It makes my lashes the longest compared to other brands.
LYNN P.
Easthampton, MA
This hands down is the worst high end mascara that I have ever used. I can get better results using drug store brand. This mascara leaves your lashes so gunkie and gross looking and feeling.
Courtney M.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Black more...
Awful. Returned after using a couple times. This mascara refuses to ever dry so it clumps and smears quite easily. Will not purchase again or recommend. Nothing like the original except that they both smudge under the eyes.
Briana H.
I feel that this is the best high end mascara for me...But since it's water proof, it's so hard to get off my lashes but i know too faced sells something to take it off
Brooke H.
I honestly love this product! This mascara is awesome. I used to use two mascaras to get what I want, and with this I don't need two!
This picture is with this mascara!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.