BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Shelby d.
Review for: Black more...
One of the best mascaras!! I love the Too Faced formula and now that it is waterproof, it is that much better. I would highly recommend purchasing this mascara because it is amazing. If you're looking for a great mascara, go for this one!
Maira G.
Lake Worth, FL
This mascara didn't work for me, it didn't do anything on my lashes. Packging is heavy.

Este rímel no me funciono, no le hizo nada a mis pestañas. El empaque es pesado.
Kaitlyn V.
Louisburg
This stuff is SO HARD TO GET OFF but ig that's a good thing since its waterproof I bought it at sephora its a little clumpy it last all day all night one time I left it on for like 4 days if you would want a mascara like that I would definitely recommend this
Santana L.
I've bought this and the regular mascara and it is to die for. I bought it at sephora it is a bit pricey but it lasts a long time. This mascara is one of a kind I love it more than any other ones I've tried.
Angela P.
Suwanee, GA
Although the mascara stays on all day and doesn't give me raccoon eyes by the end of the day/night, this isn't as good as other waterproof mascara. It doesn't dry as quickly, causing my lashes to straighten out again before it dries to curl.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Wow! This mascara is amazing!!! It is really hard to wash off just an FYI! Definitely no fall out, smears, runs, it simply stays put on your lashes! I will definitely be buying this mascara again and again!
Alex L.
N Hollywood, CA
Got this the day it launched and has easily become my holy grail product for mascara! Every time I try another one, I end up running back to this one! It only comes in black, and gives you VOLUME AND LENGTH!
Alondra R.
This mascara has a lot of hype for a reason, it's good! I love how it lengthens and gives lashes volume. One problem that I have with it, is that after a long day, the bottom lashes end up with no mascara. The mascara falls to my under eye.
Damia M.
Baltimore , Md
Review for: Black more...
Loved the original and absolutely love this one for the summertime heat . Packaging is super cute . This is the best product especially if you have little to no lashes like me 😂
sydney s.
this product is by far my favorite high end mascara, it lengthens, volumizes, and lasts throughout my whole day. there are some issues with clumping with application when my lashes aren't brushed through with a spooly but that is expected. other than that i give this mascara a thumbs up
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.