BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Katie M.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
Initially, I put off trying this product because anytime I saw it being reviewed online (ie. from Kandee Johnson) it always made the wearer's eyelashes look like spider legs. You know what I'm talking about "Oh wow, my lashes are so long and curly and thick!" No girl, your lashes look clumpy. And after having all of my makeup collection stolen from me, I decided to give it a shot. I need waterproof as I have really watery eyes. And my lashes are extremely unruly and grow in wonky, so waxy-er waterproof mascaras tend to hold their shape better. And I must say I love this mascara. I don't wear makeup often, and sometimes I don't wear anything but mascara (again, to tame the lashes). And just the mascara makes all the difference. I had a lady at work walk up and ask me what mascara I was wearing because my lashes looked amazing. As long as you're modest with how you build the mascara, you won't end up with spider leg lashes. I'd say no more than 2 coats.
Catherine S.
Bristol, VT
I love love love this mascara! It takes my lashes from dull and boring to super long and voluminous. I got this mascara as a recommendation from a lady at Sephora and it has been my holy grail for a while now. I would keep re purchasing this mascara over and over again. The price is amazing for the results you get and the waterproof is definitely waterproof. There’s no smudges with this mascara. I wish I discovered this sooner than I did.
Kate M.
Arleta, CA
I know everyone loves the regular one. I loved it too so I wanted to try this one for the summer. I've tried better water proof mascara from the drugstores. I always have to make sure to check my under eyes because it does smudge. I hate it when I forget to put my setting spray before I put mascara because I'm scared of it badly smudging, even after i wait a while. Packaging is cute w/ the water drops. they can do better.
Sherrie M.
Greenville , SC
Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara is my favorite mascara of all time. It truly does amazing things for my lashes. It does everything that I look for in a good mascara. It not only lengthens lashes but also volumizes them beautifully. Literally leaving me with the lashes I only wish I had been born with. Long, voluminous, and oh so gorgeous lashes. It also is truly waterproof as so often mascara that is supposed to be is not. To be quite honest it can withstand a good old female meltdown of a good long cry.
Madison B.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Black more...
This is by far the BEST mascara I currently have in my makeup bag. I've tried so many mascaras over the years and this is the absolute best one I've tried. My eyelashes aren't quite noticeable, but they are booming with volume after using this mascara. Sometimes I don't have time to take off my makeup before bed-and when I wake up- the mascara is still intact. Money well spent for sure. 10/10 recommend
C I.
Malibu, CA
I use this mascara every single morning for my 2nd coat and it gives me a huge BOOST to my eyemakeup! If you are like me and NEEEEED waterproof mascara, I would definitely purchase this one~ However, keep in mind that it is a very dramatic mascara, meaning, if you want a natural look, this probably won't be your greatest liking. It does last a while but just like any mascara, it will start to clump. But! All you need is a spoolie brush to brush through your lashes and it'll still look amazing. I'm asian and I have small eyes but I do like to make them more dramatic and this mascara does it right for me! I put a light, volumizing mascara for my first coat and then use the lancome white fiber mascara for length and then this mascara for the extra OOMPH! I would definitely repurchase it in the future!
Tiffany W.
Love this mascara.

I love the waterproof formula of this mascara. It elongates lashes (not as much as some fiber-based mascaras out there) but enough to make little bitty lashes pop.

I don’t love that this formula gets clumpy so quickly instead of gradually drying like some other brands that I’ve used. I love the shape of the mascara wand.

I don’t love that it can give your eyelashes the “spider eyes” look if you use more than 2 coats so it’s not the best for separating lashes like some other brands out there.

But it looks great. The price point is a little on the high side, but I will likely buy again in the future.
Leasa H.
Baltimore, MD
I’ll admit that mascara is my most unliked makeup item. I wear it daily but I’m never overly excited by any I’ve used. This stuff...which I hear is a holy grail for many... is nice. Goes on evenly and I don’t need to used 2 or 3 coats of it to get my lashes to pop. Also it doesn’t flake or smudge while I’m wearing it. And when washing my face it does come off easily with my cleaner.
Lacey S.
Yonkers
I got this product as a gift and it is AMAZING down side is..... it’s hard as 💩 to take off at night. I use everything. Soap, water, towels, makeup remover cream, makeup wipes, but this mascara is indestructible! I wake up every morning after using this and my lashes are hard as rocks, lol but it’s adds tremendous volume to your lashes which is worth the annoyance. #Irecommendit
sam(: L.
Great Neck, NY
ABSOLUTELY LOVE. I know everyone loves the original formula but this one tops the other for me! I bought the mini version because I wasn’t sure I was ready to splurge on a mascara that big yet. This mascara took my lashes to a whole new level! I’ve tried many mascaras but this is a new favourite! Keeps your lashes soft after you take it off too, even though it’s VERY waterproof!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.