BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Lauren K.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
To start, the packaging is incredibly cute. It gave my lashes amazing length and volume even with one coat. It lasted through a day at the pool, though when i rubbed my eye with a towel there were a few flakes.
Liza P.
I am absolutely in love with this right here! Finally a mascara that doesn't run and I don't need gasoline to remove! Lol this is some good stuff right here I definitely recommend!!
Kaitlyn W.
Great formula. I went swimming with this mascara and it did not budge. Even after being hit my multiple waves, I didn't have the dreaded raccoon eyes. I went to the same beach, and used a different waterproof mascara, and my mascara came off in minutes. This mascara is pricey, but so worth it.
Allie N.
It's a good mascara, don't get me wrong. It just doesn't have the same formula as the original and to me isn't worth the price tag. Just less effective than the original better than sex. I recommend the original.
Amanda L.
Ok first off, this is one of the best mascaras that I have ever used and I have used a LOT. I love this mascara BUT it's a little clumpy. When I first started using it, it would make my eyelashes clumpy. But now it's not as much. I think it's because now there's not as much product in it.
Aislinn C.
Gig Harbor, WA
Review for: Black more...
One of my favorite mascaras in now waterproof! Perfect summertime essential to keep that matural makeup look going if you're gonna take a dip in the pool. Never clumps.
Madison C.
best mascara ever! eyelashes look fake after the use of this. my eye color is brown and the black compliments them nicely. long lasting and defiantly water proof. i would buy this again and have multiple times !
Tiff H.
OMG this is literally my most favorite thing in the world and I will NEVER use any other mascara for the rest of my life I swear I love this one so much I don't know how I lived without it before!! It's the best
Jennifer G.
Maywood , Ca
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
Love this mascara it's make my eye lashes look very good. I only got to use this a few time cus I bought a sample one. The price was very good. I need to get one again.
Emma M.
Miami, OK
This is my favorite mascara. It lasts me all day long and like it says, it's waterproof. The packaging is super pretty and clever too! It also looks really nice and makes your eyelashes super full and beautiful.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.