BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
This product looks very high quality and looks like a wonderful product to use and that actually makes your lashes look full and beautiful. I never got a chance to find this mascara but I would love to try it. I've heard many good reviews about it.
Jodi B.
I got this in a #beautyconbox and I am loving it! My eye lashes look so much thicker and longer! Lasts all day! My new favorite mascara! A must have for everyone!
Lauren Z.
Bethlehem, PA
I had high hopes after being absolutely obsessed with the original better than sex and was let down it clumps on the brush and does the same to you lashes I would skip the pool and stick to the original
Sydney D.
Arab, AL
OKAY. I love this product. I doesn’t clump together on my eyelashes, and it just works so well. I have no problems with this product. I am also looking for a dupe, because the price is a little high for a mascara.
Cheyenne R.
favorite mascara of all time. not flaky and has a great applicator. dries fast and keeps your lashes curled and flawless all day long. best mascara formula there is! my daily go to!
Liza P.
I am absolutely in love with this right here! Finally a mascara that doesn't run and I don't need gasoline to remove! Lol this is some good stuff right here I definitely recommend!!
Emily L.
My daughter and I both wear this. She likes to just apply one coat, for a less dramatic look, but I'm a two coat lady! It's very dark but we've had no problems with flaking or running.
Lauren D.
Chico, CA
Great mascara that really makes your lashes more voluminous. Keeps them spread out and non clumped and a very dark black. Be careful with it since it's waterproof to have no messups cuz it's kinda hard to get off afterwards.
Lauren K.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
To start, the packaging is incredibly cute. It gave my lashes amazing length and volume even with one coat. It lasted through a day at the pool, though when i rubbed my eye with a towel there were a few flakes.
Allie N.
It's a good mascara, don't get me wrong. It just doesn't have the same formula as the original and to me isn't worth the price tag. Just less effective than the original better than sex. I recommend the original.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.