BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
My favorite water proof mascara of all time! I've gone through so many tubes if this mascara since it came out. It lasts a very long time, packaging is 100% and doesn't dry out too fast. I always purchase this product right after I finish the last tube.
Bertha O.
Santa Maria, CA
Best mascara I have used in a while. I'm a first user and it's not clumpy and it's long lasting. It is actually waterproof to where it does smudge when water comes into contact. Can't wait to rebuy the product again.
Morgan M.
I really like this mascara! It definitely applies differently than the original better than se mascara but it stays on all day and does not clump! The only downside is that it takes a long time to dry once applied.
Chelsea C.
pottstown, PA
I just bought this for my vacation in the Bahamas and girl do I tell you, my Mascara stayed on while i was snorkeling and everything it does come out a little clumpy and it is expensive but it is definitely waterproof
Edgar R.
Carson City, NV
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
Was not a fan. Was hoping the formula would not be flaky like the original formula but still was flaky. The packaging was cute though, the textured droplets of water was a nice touch.
Jaymie R.
La Feria, TX
Review for: Black more...
Is indeed very waterproof. Love wearing when there's humidity. I've had it for a while now and absolutely love how it applied on y eyelashes. They could how ever fix a couple of things
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
This product looks very high quality and looks like a wonderful product to use and that actually makes your lashes look full and beautiful. I never got a chance to find this mascara but I would love to try it. I've heard many good reviews about it.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
This is my go to mascara! It applies evenly, and doesn't smudge. It lasts throughout the whole day, and even stays on if you forget to take it off before bed. It took me a while to find this because my local Sephora was out but I would recommend it.
Olivia T.
MOSINEE, WI
So glad I chose this for my wedding. My maid of honor got this for me as my something blue. It worked like a charm all day and didn't run for those teary moments. Absolutely perfect and not like the fake kinda at all.
Stephanie K.
Montcalm, West Virginia
Only mascara I will ever use. It is so awesome. It is defiantly water proof, because I can never get it all off at night. Makes your lashes look separated and volumized! Lasts for a long time. The price point is fair!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.