BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1943)
Hannah S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am in LOVE with this mascara. I love the other one but with it being waterproof it's even better. My lashes look so long and black. I've had people ask me if I'm wearing fake lashes! Highly recommend.
Tala P.
I love this mascara!! It's my go to mascara for anytime I'm working out or it's hot outside. It makes my lashes super long thick and curly. I totally recommend this mascara.
Alli C.
Seagoville, TX
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is a go to when I swim! The brush does absolute wonders with my lashes, and it is good for a day at the beach due to the resilience of the mascara itself. I bought this about two months ago, and there still seems to be more product left. I definitely recommend!
Delaney E.
Aurora, CO
I love this massacre. It makes lashes really black and lengthen them very well my only problem is it clumps easily. It is really water proof but I don't love the price. But it's still a good mascara.
Hayley J.
This was my first time buying a good quality mascara that wasn't just a drugstore brand and I really like it. It doesn't clump and it stays on all day. I curl my eyelashes before I apply and the mascara keeps them curled all day as well.
Jennifer M.
Loris, SC
Amazing mascara!! It last al day and make your eyelashes like look long and dramatic!! I use this product almost everyday!! It is amazing compared to others I have used. I will be repurchasing again!!😁
banANA S.
Stone Park, IL
This is a perfect waterproof mascara! This bad boy does the job! Stays on for hours without smearing or messing up your make up when getting wet. You do need a really good make up remover to take off, but it's a really durable mascara !
Debbie R.
Harker Hts, TX
Just as good as the regular formula although it is a little waxy because its waterproof. Its hard to take off you might need to buy the removal serum unless you try an oil based waterproof makeup remover.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Really love this formula! It isn't dry, flakey, tacky, or clumpy. The brush is perfect! This formula really stays on and doesn't transfer. Easy to remove with micellar water.
Daisy O.
Van Nuys, CA
This mascara is really amazing. It leaves your eyelashes long and sturdy. The waterproof holds really well and doesn't smear all over your face. Use this product everyday and would recommend to others.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.