BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Karina C.
Inglewood, CA
It flaked a lot for me and it would always get on my eyelids. Luckily I only bought a trial size. The brush head was too big and it was really hard to coat my eyelashes and then keep them seperated. They all seemed to clump.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Review for: Black more...
Awesome! Lasts through heat, sweat, pools, lakes and makeup wipes. A little hard to get off but a small price to pay! I love the wand and the length it gives my lashes
Tajana V.
I think I really prefer this mascara over the regular one! It doesn't clump as the other pink one and is better to apply and doesn't flake off as the other one does.
Sunny H.
Plano, TX
This mascara in its waterproof form is SO MUCH BETTER than its non waterproof counterpart. It keeps my lashes all up it place, and doesn't droop them down after a while. I bought it because i saw many beauty bloggers rave about it on social media.
Meili B.
Paramus, NJ
this mascara is so good. it's my holy grail. it's not fully waterproof like if I go in the water it smears a bit. but if you tear along the day it's not gonna get ruined. I would definitely repurchase this bc it's great!
Amanda L.
I loved the original better than sex and I was so excited when they came out with waterproof! Most mascaras transfer to my undereye because of how straight my lashes are but this stays all day. And the packaging is too cute.
Kayla R.
This mascara is very much waterproof. It won't be going anywhere when you get in the water. If you don't have the remover oil also works well to remove this mascara. It looks the same as the regular one just waterproof.
Kayla R.
Some times it works some times it doesnt. I gave it a four star rating because it is really waterproof and its makes my eyelashes look full coverage but you definitely have to work with it
Allison C.
Harlan, KY
I personally like the waterproof version better. But either work amazing! I have short lashes and it makes a world of a difference. You could build it but I don't. I recommend this to anyone! I've repurchased this already a few times.
Hillary G.
Duluth, GA
i really love this mascara! it makes my lashes look amazing full think and great volume ! its a little pricey but I'm telling you so worth it ! i use it everyday !!!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.