BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Tiffany L.
Frisco, TX
I have shorter eyelashes so am always looking for a mascara that will lengthen my lashes. I tried this mascara for the first time in waterproof, for a longer lasting application, and love it. I only need apply once to my lashes for it to create a full and long natural look without any clumping! (This waterproof mascara is easy to get off with a waterproof eye makeup remover). I will continue to purchase my new fav.
Lisa S.
Madison, WI
Yes yes yes. The best mascara I've ever used but in a waterproof version (aka everything I've ever wanted). This stuff really is waterproof and doesn't flake. It not only lengthens but also adds volume. I've repurchased this multiple times!
Veronique T.
Jonesboro, GA
This mascara is great in its regular state and this waterproof version takes great to a new level. Especially when I'm finished working out, my lashes look fresh as if I just put it on. I will buy again.
rocio c.
No me ha gustado nada la fórmula tenía un montón de grumos, me dejaba las pestañas todas apelmazadas y no la recomiendo para nada. A su favor... el packaging es precioso.
Jinyoung L.
Laurel, MD
really enjoy this mascara. not too clumpy and makes your eyelashes long and voluptuous. and because it's waterproof, it good the curl better than non waterproof mascara.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I'm not a fan of this mascara. I do like that it's waterproof. I don't like the size of the brush, it is to thick. And I feel like it is clumpy. I love Too Faced and the packaging is pretty but I definitely will not be buying this again
Diana A.
i like it stays on and doesnt crumble. mascara always gets in my eye and i can rub it by accident and it doesnt come off. i take it off with a bit difficulty unless i use the waterproof makeup remover
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Best waterproof masacara I have ever used! My lashes look so long and no flaking...ever. And I have treed so many. I do my lower and inner using Mac because the applicator is larger but it gets all the lashes and last MY entire 10-12 hour shift. Another of my holy grails.
Thao L.
honestly i recommend the original BTS mascara ! this one flaked on me and i always came home looking like a raccoon !! if youre gonna pay 23 then pay for the pink tube !
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I LOVE the waterproof formula even more than the original one. It stay all day, doesn't flake, and is black as can be. And it has staying power. What more could I ask for?
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.