BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Lilian K.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
Love love love this mascara! It goes on great with no clumping. A little bit goes a long way and it immediately will start thickening and lengthening your lashes. I would recommend this to everyone!
Lillyana P.
Toppenish, WA
Love love love this mascara. This is the only high end mascara I've purchased and I'll continue to repurchase over and over. My lashes are naturally super short and this made them longer and thicker looking without making them clumpy.
Stephanie D.
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is amazing and is definitely water proof! It doesn't budge at all. To take off if you buy the melt off product from two face, it comes off with no problem at all. the mascara is easy to use and not only lengthens the lashes but makes them look so much fuller!
Erin P.
Powell, TN
I hate this. It is very clumpy and dries so hard. I feel like it breaks my lashes off. I have had waterproof mascara from the drugstore that lasted better than this one. I would not ever recommend. Will definitely not buy this again!
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
I really really like this NASCAR the brush is amazing, the application is as well!! Love the fact that it's water proof. No to mention the perfect details of this packaging!
Jay c.
Omaha, NE
My all time favorite mascara! Even better than the non-water proof one. I love how amazing and full my eyelashes look with this mascara and it's unique brush even when I don't curl my eyelashes with them!
Christine C.
Wichita, KS
Very WATERPROOF! it’s so hard for me to take this mascara off, I only use this product once in a while; it’s very long lasting. I bought it from ulta, and I decided to get waterproof not thinking it was VERY water proof. I would definitely buy it again, but this time original.
Brittany  T.
The brush/application is nice and smooth but nothing amazing. Looks great on and once it dries it is not going anywhere! I love it. After a long day it still looks like when I just put it on, even if the rest of my makeup doesn't ;)
Megan M.
Cold spring , KY
El oh el @ u if you think this is coming off your eyelashes... not. A. Chance. Too Faced mascara is always great and Better than sex suits its name-says the virgin- but waterproof means makeup remover proof which means eyelash remover. Poof. You ain't got no lashes
Roseanne B.
Kodiak, AK
Review for: Black more...
Absolutely must have over and over again. It is my go to and favorite everyday it also suites the weather we have here in Alaska. I also love the quality of the brush and the formula of the product.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.