BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Britani B.
Huntington, Wv
Review for: Black more...
Yaaasss this is my favorite thing to exist. Needless to say, it is way better than sex. Its almost like a set of false lashes with one application. I never knew it would be a mascara to change my life.
Katie M.
Jamestown, NY
I was very disappointed in this product because I love the original. This mascara is clumpy and has smeared under my eyes every single time I've tried swimming while wearing, then is hard to remove. I would not buy this again or recommend anyone else buy this product either.
Erin H.
Longwood, FL
Review for: Black more...
I really like the Too Faced brand! This mascara is absolutely great! The hour glass shaped mascara wand is a little difficult to use with my baby lashes, but paired with some falsies, it's fantastic!
Addaly C.
This foundation is bomb. It makes my lashes look fuller but it doesn't really give length. The wand on this is absolutely great. The only thing I would say that is not so great about it is that it can dry out easily and get clumpy but other than that it's amazing.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
This is my go-to Waterproof mascara! Great bold effect. Crazy voluminous and dark, whilst still giving great length. Truly waterproof through sweat, water, etc. and the packaging is so cute and unique!
Beverly E.
houston, TX
I love how my lashes get so lifted when I apply, they even look darker but I hate it flakes through out the day. I got used to it so now I just clean it off when I notice the flakes on my cheek, so if you don't mind the flaking I recommend
Jennifer M.
Loris, SC
Amazing mascara!! It last al day and make your eyelashes like look long and dramatic!! I use this product almost everyday!! It is amazing compared to others I have used. I will be repurchasing again!!😁
Sarah H.
This mascara is great. Although the wand isn't the best. The product dries out a bit. I use this product everyday and I ran out of it so I use another one I found. I bought it at sephora. I would buy it again to give it a third chance.
Lilian K.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
Love love love this mascara! It goes on great with no clumping. A little bit goes a long way and it immediately will start thickening and lengthening your lashes. I would recommend this to everyone!
Lillyana P.
Toppenish, WA
Love love love this mascara. This is the only high end mascara I've purchased and I'll continue to repurchase over and over. My lashes are naturally super short and this made them longer and thicker looking without making them clumpy.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.