BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1903)
Bramanda W.
Jacksonville, NC
I do like this formula better than the original (non waterproof); however it takes forever to dry, so you have to be really careful about it transfering to your lids. It is waterproof, but it when I wore it to the pool, it burned my eyes.
Shaunte C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I LOVE this mascara. It is pricey, but definitely worth it. My lashes are full and long and no clumps or smearing. This was my first time trying it and I will continue to buy it in the future. It is one of my favorite mascara. my eyes water a lot and it truly is waterproof.
Julia C.
Tonawanda, NY
This did not live up to my dreams. I have heard such good things about the product and was very excited to use it right away. It went on smooth and looked great at first. But as the day went on I found it running down my face, NOT CUTE :(
Daisy O.
Van Nuys, CA
This mascara is really amazing. It leaves your eyelashes long and sturdy. The waterproof holds really well and doesn't smear all over your face. Use this product everyday and would recommend to others.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud , FL
Really love this formula! It isn't dry, flakey, tacky, or clumpy. The brush is perfect! This formula really stays on and doesn't transfer. Easy to remove with micellar water.
Amber N.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Love this mascara! I'm so glad they finally made a waterproof one. The only thing I don't really care for is that it does flake a little, not as bad as the regular one though.
Shelby D.
Richmond, MO
This mascara is the first mascara that I bought from Sephora. I instantly was attracted to the packaging because of the little water droplets. I use this mascara probably about 2 to 4 days a week. The only complaint I would give is the wand but that's not Too big of a deal to me.
Collyn K.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Black more...
I love this mascara! I have eyes that tend to water from the constant wind. The only thing is this sometimes smudges underneath my eyes. This is only when I put a different mascara underneath this one.
Vanessa M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Such great volume and lasting power! I like the waterproof slightly better than the original because it doesn't flake off or smudge under my eyes as much. I really love the L'Oréal Lash Paradise as a cheaper version of this but would use Too Faced mascara again.
Delaney E.
Aurora, CO
I love this massacre. It makes lashes really black and lengthen them very well my only problem is it clumps easily. It is really water proof but I don't love the price. But it's still a good mascara.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.