BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Amber N.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Love this mascara! I'm so glad they finally made a waterproof one. The only thing I don't really care for is that it does flake a little, not as bad as the regular one though.
Julia C.
Tonawanda, NY
This did not live up to my dreams. I have heard such good things about the product and was very excited to use it right away. It went on smooth and looked great at first. But as the day went on I found it running down my face, NOT CUTE :(
Nicole H.
Love, love love!!! This product is one of the best mascaras I have ever used!! It is great for layering and doesn't clump. It creates volume and length and doesn't leave sad sprinkles all over my face!
Shelby D.
Richmond, MO
This mascara is the first mascara that I bought from Sephora. I instantly was attracted to the packaging because of the little water droplets. I use this mascara probably about 2 to 4 days a week. The only complaint I would give is the wand but that's not Too big of a deal to me.
Jesika M.
Review for: Black more...
This stuff works. Bought for my sisters wedding cried all night and it didn't come till I got home and took it off. You can get it at ulta and shephora I would hey again and again. It really does work.
Autumn L.
Knoxville, TN
I love everything about this mascara! I even love the bottle lol;) it's an amazing product and I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves having long, beautiful lashes!
Debbie R.
Harker Hts, TX
Just as good as the regular formula although it is a little waxy because its waterproof. Its hard to take off you might need to buy the removal serum unless you try an oil based waterproof makeup remover.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud , FL
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
Really love this formula! It isn't dry, flakey, tacky, or clumpy. The brush is perfect! This formula really stays on and doesn't transfer. Easy to remove with micellar water.
Donoma B.
San Antonio, TX
love this mascara! Waterproof and very voluminous! Rated a 4 though because it still flakes a little through out the day not as bad as the original so this one I liked better.
Leah B.
Morris, IL
This is a decent mascara, but I feel like the wand is way too big as I always seem to get mascara all over my eyelids and sometimes on my actual eyeball. It doesn't flake and does a nice job making your lashes longer and more voluminous.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.