BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR
Review for: Black more...
I don't have the original so I'm not sure what to compare this to, but it is a very beautiful mascara. This is my only waterproof mascara, so I'm not used to how difficult it is to remove from the eyes.
Michelle B.
Absolutely love this mascara. Perfect for humid weather. Wore this on a trip to a theme park. It managed to survive the massive heat and the water rides without creating raccoon eye. This is my new favorite mascara. Highly recommend trying it out for those beautiful long lashes.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Black more...
I know everyone love this mascara but, I found the brush doesn't reach all my baby lashes on the side. I seemed to be water proof but the application want as smooth as I prefer.
Rebekah H.
Lebanon, TN
I wore this mascara for my wedding which happened on the beach in the pouring rain. I bought it at Sephora and it held up fantastic. I still use it to this day. I think it's a great value and makes your lashes look so long with one coat!
Pooja L.
Valencia, CA
This is my holy grail mascara! I always used the Better than sex mascara before it became waterproof. I have brown eyes and the black mascara really makes them stand out. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants the look of volume and thickness. The only draw back is it can be difficult to remove but the Melt Away mascara remover by Too Faced easily solves this problem.
Bramanda W.
Jacksonville, NC
I do like this formula better than the original (non waterproof); however it takes forever to dry, so you have to be really careful about it transfering to your lids. It is waterproof, but it when I wore it to the pool, it burned my eyes.
Donoma B.
San Antonio, TX
love this mascara! Waterproof and very voluminous! Rated a 4 though because it still flakes a little through out the day not as bad as the original so this one I liked better.
Leah B.
Morris, IL
This is a decent mascara, but I feel like the wand is way too big as I always seem to get mascara all over my eyelids and sometimes on my actual eyeball. It doesn't flake and does a nice job making your lashes longer and more voluminous.
Nicole H.
Love, love love!!! This product is one of the best mascaras I have ever used!! It is great for layering and doesn't clump. It creates volume and length and doesn't leave sad sprinkles all over my face!
Erin N.
Saint Cloud , FL
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
Really love this formula! It isn't dry, flakey, tacky, or clumpy. The brush is perfect! This formula really stays on and doesn't transfer. Easy to remove with micellar water.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.