BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1905)
Tequila F.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love this mascara its my favorite when I'm going out, its not a everyday mascara though. It makes my already natural long lashes longer and it makes me brown eye pop. I recommend this mascara to everyone.
Lisa F.
Besides Benefits They're Real, this is one of my favorite mascaras. It lengthens, volumizes and separates your lashes. If you have light or sparse lashes, it really darkens them.
Katrina S.
As a waterproof mascara, you couldn't find a better one. It won't come off for anything. I was going to take away a star for that simply because it's impossible to even remove with makeup remover, but I guess that's the point of waterproofing it!
Jasdip K.
Plainfield, IN
Bought this from Sephora before my sisters wedding because I knew there were gonna be a lot of tears...turns out everyone noticed how amazing my eyelashes looked with this mascara and wanted it
Lex M.
I love this mascara it's absolutely the best mascara ever! It lasts all day& the travel size is amazing to have in your purse for on the go! It makes my lashes look gorgeous and I would definitely recommend!
Ebony H.
Dayton
Is it really better than sex? This mascara is a cult classic, everyone loves and raves about this. I’m honestly not the biggest fan of the waterproof formula. I find it to be very clumpy and hard to work with. I try to use this sparingly and they still clump; in an awkward way that makes it look like I have bald patches in my eyelashes. The packaging is beautiful and it’s heavier than your average mascara tube, giving it that luxurious feel. Overall, I would stick with the regular formula. I don’t think I will be buying the waterproof version again.
cassie g.
I loved this product when i first got it,and as a i started using it I fell in love. It brought out my eyes and everything. However, it did start to dry out after a couple weeks. everyone said i probably wasnt closing it but i was. It dried and the bristles stuck,not worth it,and too pricey.
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
My go to mascara! Ammmmazzing! It lengths and makes you look like you have full lashes just after only one coat. This is deff worth your money and it actually stays put in water!,
Abby S.
This mascara is amazing and so lengthening and is also definitely waterproof and lasts throughout the day without getting any black marks underneath the eye area.  Furthermore, the packaging is beautiful and the applicator is really unique.
Emily H.
Saint Johns, FL
My go to summer mascara. Living near the lake I need a product I can wear without having raccoon eyes. This is the best. I love how thick it makes my lashes but doesn't weigh them down. I definitely always prefer waterproof because after curling my lashes it doesn't straighten them either!!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.