BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Caitlin Z.
Woodbury, CT
I literally cannot decide if I like this or not. I bought the travel size to try it out, and honestly it has a very mixed review. It gives you a very chunky/sticky application. It doesn't smudge or get on my face. I'm not really that crazy about it but it is better than a lot of products. If you like your lashes separated, this is not for you.
Leah C.
Glenville, NY
This is my holy grail mascara. It makes you lashes so long and voluminous and is very good at holding a curl. It doesn’t give you raccoon eyes after all day wear. I use this every day and could not think about ever switching to another mascara again.
Kara B.
Harrison
This mascara makes my eyelashes look amazing! The only con is how hard it is to take off. I've tried the original, and it's not as good. I love this one! Last all day long. Would definitely recommend, but make sure you have a good makeup remover!
Jesus S.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Black more...
Love this product . My husband loves when I wear it . I use this product every single day. The only thing that I do not like is that it is kind of pricey but other than that I completely love love love love this product. I recently bought one for my sister and she fell in love as well.
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
1,024 reviews
I love this mascara! It really lifts my eyelashes and makes them look long and beautiful! The color is so dark and pigmented. I love how this mascara makes my lashes look voluminous. The wand is amazing and really picks up every lash i have! This is a great product.
Ebony H.
Dayton
Is it really better than sex? This mascara is a cult classic, everyone loves and raves about this. I’m honestly not the biggest fan of the waterproof formula. I find it to be very clumpy and hard to work with. I try to use this sparingly and they still clump; in an awkward way that makes it look like I have bald patches in my eyelashes. The packaging is beautiful and it’s heavier than your average mascara tube, giving it that luxurious feel. Overall, I would stick with the regular formula. I don’t think I will be buying the waterproof version again.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
I tried the original better than sex. And it's just amazing its waterproof, difficult to come off. I highly recommend for you , it's a nice packaging . I like the design it has to it. I would buy it again!
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
My go to mascara! Ammmmazzing! It lengths and makes you look like you have full lashes just after only one coat. This is deff worth your money and it actually stays put in water!,
Makayla C.
scottsdale
Absolutely love this product! I do swim team and I wear mascara and it is so nice because it still lengthens and still gives volume while stay on! This mascara goes with any eye color and I 100% recommend this product!
Lisa F.
Besides Benefits They're Real, this is one of my favorite mascaras. It lengthens, volumizes and separates your lashes. If you have light or sparse lashes, it really darkens them.
Alejandra A.
Hawaiian Gardens, CA
Where can I get this mascara? A lot of my friends have said its really good and I would like to try it, and I have been looking for it everywhere, so if u guys can let me know and I would go get it. Thanks
Hanouna O.
kasserine
how long does it stay ?
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
Waterproof or nonwaterproof? Which one is better and which do you guys prefer?
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
Hey everyone. Just wanted to know if anyone knew how to easily remove waterproof mascara without using the wipes because I've yet to find wipes that don't irritate my eyes 😩
Morgan D.
Lexington, KY
What is the best oil based remover to use with this mascara?