BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1905)
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Black more...
A must in my beach bag essentials because I could always use a water proof mascara while at the beach plus sweat proof while running around the beach and playing in the water plus to have volumpuious lashes!!
Narjelys C.
Oldfort, TN
Review for: Black more...
I bought this mascara and I'm absolutely in love with it!! 😍😍😍 it's a really good mascara my eyelashes are very short but this mascara made them thicker and longer great product buying again for sure!! Rate 10!
kristie H.
evansville, IN
Love this mascara it is wonderful! Works great! Does everything you want it to. Some of the best out there. My eyes are blue and I have long thick eyelashes and this makes mine pop!

Valentina d.
Groveland, FL
This mascara is for me and for a lot of youtubers is one of the best mascaras, because the quality are so good, the product in your eyes feel so good and your eyelashes looks awesome
Mo H.
Such a fantastic product! I've always used a waterproof based mascara and this takes the cake! It makes my lashes look so full and it really does last all day and night! I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Savanna S.
Marlton, NJ
I prefer two faced anything over all products. I love their eye shadows, eye liner, and mascara. They stay on day without smearing and the mascara is waterproof but it so easy to come off with make up remover!
Stephanie G.
This is my favorite waterproof mascara ever! It makes my eyelashes look amazing it makes look longer,thicker,and more voluminous. Also it is very waterproof it withstands a good cry session and does not move.
Ariel T.
I #lovethismascara !!! Yes, it can be challenging to get off but with a great waterproof makeup remover wipe you'll be fine! Gotta try this mascara out if you haven't yet! #imhooked
cassie g.
I loved this product when i first got it,and as a i started using it I fell in love. It brought out my eyes and everything. However, it did start to dry out after a couple weeks. everyone said i probably wasnt closing it but i was. It dried and the bristles stuck,not worth it,and too pricey.
Constance H.
I can’t comprehend the rave over this product. I bought this product with great expectation that it would be the holy grail of mascara. Instead I found that it clumps easier than any mascara I’ve ever used. This mascara looks uneven and clumpy.
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
Is this mascara worth the hype?
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
I'm looking for a new mascara that it don't come off when I sweet is this the rite one
Nicole H.
How hard is this mascara to get off? I know even the regular non-waterproof is a pain! Water just smudges it around
HK 🍓.
it is a good product ?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
Does this generally give you longer lashes or fuller ones?