BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Allen N.
I Love This Too Faced Better Than Se* waterproof mascara! It Coats my lashes lately and effectively making them longer but not clumpy! It's one of my favorite mascaras at Sephora!
Racquel M.
Moorestown, NJ
i love this product and its perfect for if you're going to church or YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE CRYING lol. i always wear it it i know i might shed a tear or two. long lasting and barely comes off. i got it as a twin pack with the non-waterproof one.
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
My go to mascara! Ammmmazzing! It lengths and makes you look like you have full lashes just after only one coat. This is deff worth your money and it actually stays put in water!,
Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
I have no complaints at all about this product. I am not a huge fan of waterproof mascara but I do enjoy this one a lot. It is not sticky and it doesn't clump. Great volume and definition. Would definitely recommend !!!
Ebony H.
Dayton
Is it really better than sex? This mascara is a cult classic, everyone loves and raves about this. I’m honestly not the biggest fan of the waterproof formula. I find it to be very clumpy and hard to work with. I try to use this sparingly and they still clump; in an awkward way that makes it look like I have bald patches in my eyelashes. The packaging is beautiful and it’s heavier than your average mascara tube, giving it that luxurious feel. Overall, I would stick with the regular formula. I don’t think I will be buying the waterproof version again.
Leticia D.
Cornelius, OR
I have been using the regular better than sex mascara for years but had never tried the waterproof formula. I did a Trash the dress shoot in the ocean and decided to try this. Well it stayed on through the photo shoot and all day through being in the pool and swimming in the ocean. My lashes looked just as good as when I first put it on.
Constance H.
I can’t comprehend the rave over this product. I bought this product with great expectation that it would be the holy grail of mascara. Instead I found that it clumps easier than any mascara I’ve ever used. This mascara looks uneven and clumpy.
Makayla C.
scottsdale
Absolutely love this product! I do swim team and I wear mascara and it is so nice because it still lengthens and still gives volume while stay on! This mascara goes with any eye color and I 100% recommend this product!
Ashley S.
I love the original better than s3x and this one is really good, but not quite as amazing as the original! It is a bit more clumpy and doesn't give quite as much volume and length.
Dilenia A.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Black more...
Found that this mascara left me with clumps. I didn't think the application was too easy. I bought my mascara from Sophora and returned it after 2 weeks of using I really wanted to like it but just didn't.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.