BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1904)
Desiree d.
Bergenfield, NJ
Review for: Black more...
I absolutely love this mascara. I have never had much luck with mascaras when it came to keeping my lashes curly but this mascara makes my lashes look amazing. I put a couple of coats on and my lashes keep its curl all day and night. I already bought a back up I love this product so much.
Leah C.
Glenville, NY
This is my holy grail mascara. It makes you lashes so long and voluminous and is very good at holding a curl. It doesn’t give you raccoon eyes after all day wear. I use this every day and could not think about ever switching to another mascara again.
Jayy S.
Los Angeles, CA
It's ok i feel it applies pretty thick so I feel like it doesn't really allow my lashes to look longer but they do look thick but it is so easy to become clumpy I don't really use this anymore just kinda sits in my drawer isn't to water proof either
Alexa M.
Burlington, MA
Absolutely love this mascara! It is super long wearing and is 100% water proof. The formula is great and the packaging is also very nice. The only downside is that it is very hard to take all of this mascara off at night without loosing an eyelash.
Rebekah W.
WOODLAND, CA
I got a tube of this Mascara and it is AMAZING. I love how thick and full my lashes look, how it isn't too sticky or clumpy, and I love having a waterproof mascara for everyday use.
Diana M.
I love this mascara, i dont have curly lashes, and the struggle to find a good mascara is real, but this baby is amazing super water resistant, is not cheap but is totally worth it
Caitlin Z.
Woodbury, CT
I literally cannot decide if I like this or not. I bought the travel size to try it out, and honestly it has a very mixed review. It gives you a very chunky/sticky application. It doesn't smudge or get on my face. I'm not really that crazy about it but it is better than a lot of products. If you like your lashes separated, this is not for you.
Mo H.
Such a fantastic product! I've always used a waterproof based mascara and this takes the cake! It makes my lashes look so full and it really does last all day and night! I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Narjelys C.
Oldfort, TN
Review for: Black more...
I bought this mascara and I'm absolutely in love with it!! 😍😍😍 it's a really good mascara my eyelashes are very short but this mascara made them thicker and longer great product buying again for sure!! Rate 10!
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Black more...
A must in my beach bag essentials because I could always use a water proof mascara while at the beach plus sweat proof while running around the beach and playing in the water plus to have volumpuious lashes!!
Alejandra A.
Hawaiian Gardens, CA
Where can I get this mascara? A lot of my friends have said its really good and I would like to try it, and I have been looking for it everywhere, so if u guys can let me know and I would go get it. Thanks
Hanouna O.
kasserine
how long does it stay ?
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
Waterproof or nonwaterproof? Which one is better and which do you guys prefer?
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
Hey everyone. Just wanted to know if anyone knew how to easily remove waterproof mascara without using the wipes because I've yet to find wipes that don't irritate my eyes 😩
Morgan D.
Lexington, KY
What is the best oil based remover to use with this mascara?