BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Karina L.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I would hear so many great things about this mascara so I finally got it myself and let me tell you that I love it! Especially cause it is waterproof and it doesn't flake or clump. Definitely my go to mascara!
Narjelys C.
Oldfort, TN
Review for: Black more...
I bought this mascara and I'm absolutely in love with it!! 😍😍😍 it's a really good mascara my eyelashes are very short but this mascara made them thicker and longer great product buying again for sure!! Rate 10!
Cara L.
Woodstock, GA
10/10 my favorite mascara. Definitely waterproof, definitely worth the money. Ulta workers were so helpful, and it compares better than the Sephora waterproof mascara. Its dryer so easy to apply with your eye makeup done already. Will buy again
kristie H.
evansville, IN
Love this mascara it is wonderful! Works great! Does everything you want it to. Some of the best out there. My eyes are blue and I have long thick eyelashes and this makes mine pop!

Savanna S.
Marlton, NJ
I prefer two faced anything over all products. I love their eye shadows, eye liner, and mascara. They stay on day without smearing and the mascara is waterproof but it so easy to come off with make up remover!
Mo H.
Such a fantastic product! I've always used a waterproof based mascara and this takes the cake! It makes my lashes look so full and it really does last all day and night! I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Lydia S.
This is definitely waterproof! I put it on and it doesn't go anywhere until I take it off. It will clump if I apply too many coats so I find I like this best for my lower lash line.
Caitlin Z.
Woodbury, CT
I literally cannot decide if I like this or not. I bought the travel size to try it out, and honestly it has a very mixed review. It gives you a very chunky/sticky application. It doesn't smudge or get on my face. I'm not really that crazy about it but it is better than a lot of products. If you like your lashes separated, this is not for you.
Alexa M.
Burlington, MA
Absolutely love this mascara! It is super long wearing and is 100% water proof. The formula is great and the packaging is also very nice. The only downside is that it is very hard to take all of this mascara off at night without loosing an eyelash.
Dilenia A.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Black more...
Found that this mascara left me with clumps. I didn't think the application was too easy. I bought my mascara from Sophora and returned it after 2 weeks of using I really wanted to like it but just didn't.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.