BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Stephanie G.
This is my favorite waterproof mascara ever! It makes my eyelashes look amazing it makes look longer,thicker,and more voluminous. Also it is very waterproof it withstands a good cry session and does not move.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
Too faced better than x waterproof mascara is by far one of my favorites, and during the summer I do prefer to use the water proof mascara. Whether your planning on going out and your worried about sweating or if you're going swimming this mascara stays in place and doesn't come off at all!
Mo H.
Such a fantastic product! I've always used a waterproof based mascara and this takes the cake! It makes my lashes look so full and it really does last all day and night! I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Megan G.
Altus , OK
i decided to make the plunge and purchase this mascara after hearing about how great it was, and i am glad i did! it's honestly the best mascara i have ever used, and totally worth the price. i have very short, straight lashes and this product totally transformed them. buy this mascara asap!!!
Nicole F.
Love this mascara! I needed a good waterproof that wasn't going to be impossible to clean off - this is it! My lashes always look full and I've received many compliments. It easily wipes away with eye makeup remover, but stays on in the pool :)
Ariel T.
I #lovethismascara !!! Yes, it can be challenging to get off but with a great waterproof makeup remover wipe you'll be fine! Gotta try this mascara out if you haven't yet! #imhooked
Rebekah W.
Woodland, CA
I got a tube of this Mascara and it is AMAZING. I love how thick and full my lashes look, how it isn't too sticky or clumpy, and I love having a waterproof mascara for everyday use.
Leah C.
Stony Brook, NY
This is my holy grail mascara. It makes you lashes so long and voluminous and is very good at holding a curl. It doesn’t give you raccoon eyes after all day wear. I use this every day and could not think about ever switching to another mascara again.
Diana M.
I love this mascara, i dont have curly lashes, and the struggle to find a good mascara is real, but this baby is amazing super water resistant, is not cheap but is totally worth it
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Black more...
A must in my beach bag essentials because I could always use a water proof mascara while at the beach plus sweat proof while running around the beach and playing in the water plus to have volumpuious lashes!!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.