BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Emily Z.
Toronto
i love this product just as much as the non waterproof version. it is great and does its job while also making your lashes look great! i've even worn this to the beach & swam and it still looked great after
Casey J.
Would buy again, I work at a water park and I didn’t want to walk around with zero make up. It has worked very well and I always have the trial size in my bag. It comes off with oil based make up remover.
Molly C.
Jennings
So my FAVORITE mascara is The Better Than Sex, unfortunately the water proof one just isn’t nearly as good! The formula is obviously different and it flakes off a lot! It doesn’t make my lashes look nearly as thick and beautiful as the original formula!
I don’t recommend this product but I DO recommend the original Better Than Sex!
soph h.
I think this is pretty nice. I do really see a difference in my eyelashes in length. The only thing that I dislike was that it's a little hard to get off even with a makeup wipe. I think it is better than most mascaras I have used in the past. I would definitely recommend it though.
Morgan F.
united states
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I tried this mascara because I had heard wonderful things from my fellow short-lashed friends. I definitely had high expectations. However, after one use, my eyes started itching. I thought "Okay, probably just need to get used to it." I gave it a good week trial and wound up with a rash on my eyelids. My 3$ E.L.F mascara worked just as well. However, I will say it stayed on forever. Literally. Had to scrub that crap off. Threw it away. Never again!!
Sierra L.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Black more...
I bought this at Ulta because a friend recommended it to me. It has a bit of a different formula than the original because it is water proof and I didn’t really like the formula that much, which is why I gave it 3 stars. It was a little hard to take off as well. If someone wanted to try this brand I would recommend the original.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Black more...
I really love this too faced waterproof better than sex mascara. To me it's really is one of the best mascara I've ever tried. I have very long eyelashes and it gave them length and volume which I love because it's hard for me to find a mascara that does so. It doesn't flake nor does it clump on me. Great wand. The packaging is cute.
TAMIA M.
Suisun City
This literally has my lashes looking so full! Like I even went and put lashes on sometimes and I love how it’s waterproof. Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Abigail R.
Atlanta, GA
If you have been hunting for a waterproof good mascara, this is the one you have been looking for. Like my mom always said, mascara is only as good as the brush and this brush is perfect. The mascara formula is great. It's not drying or flaky and it stays on through a whole lot of watery conditions. Definitely reccomened!
Meghan L.
This formula is a little flakey for me. I think it makes my lashes feel a little waxy and stick together but it is a good mascara for volume and how black it makes your lashes!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.