BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Alex D.
I love this stuff. Yes it's $20 but I think it worth it because the tube last a long time. It makes my eyelashes really long and it's easy to use. I'm waiting to find a good waterproof dupe for this but I haven't YET. Until then, I'll keep buying this product.
Mackenna H.
This is my holy grail mascara right now. I swipe on about three coats and my lashes are full and dark and amazing. My only complaint is that if you dont curl your lashes before your eyelashes will fall throughout the day so definitely account for that!
KT K.
Gardner
People don't call this a holy grail for no reason. I love this stuff. The brush is great for adding volume without being clumpy. The container is large and has cool water droplets on it. It's easy to grip and lasts a long time. Definitely recommend.
Jayy S.
Los Angeles, CA
It's ok i feel it applies pretty thick so I feel like it doesn't really allow my lashes to look longer but they do look thick but it is so easy to become clumpy I don't really use this anymore just kinda sits in my drawer isn't to water proof either
Tequila O.
Triadelphia, Wv
Review for: Black more...
Best mascara I've used. Works great, doesn't clump, and last all day. I have watery eyes and it doesn't take much to get my mascara running but this stuff hold up and does its job. Differently worth the money.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
Too faced better than x waterproof mascara is by far one of my favorites, and during the summer I do prefer to use the water proof mascara. Whether your planning on going out and your worried about sweating or if you're going swimming this mascara stays in place and doesn't come off at all!
Aida V.
Review for: Black more...
I love this mascara both of them. I'm not a waterproof mascara Girl but in those days that you go to the pool or to the beach great mascara. I saw bad reviews but I still bought it and I have no regret with it
Arianna D.
Summerville, South Carolina
After falling in love with the original, I had to try the new waterproof product. Unfortunately with the chemical changes, I had a bad reaction and my eyes became extremely sensitive and watered as this product dries and flakes into your waterline.
Francesca Z.
Fair oaks , CA
I really didn't think I would like this but I got it in a sample box and it makes my lashes really long and curly! I don't really care about mascara that much but I might actually buy this one in the full size!
Megan G.
Altus , OK
i decided to make the plunge and purchase this mascara after hearing about how great it was, and i am glad i did! it's honestly the best mascara i have ever used, and totally worth the price. i have very short, straight lashes and this product totally transformed them. buy this mascara asap!!!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.