BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1910)
Annazette R.
New Bern, NC
If you don't have this you are definitely missing out on a great product I have the regular better than sex mascara and this is an added plus for my brides that want something that will last through a couple of cries.
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is ok. The wand is amazing! But the actual formula is very wet and when i first used it I had to take and wipe off the extra because it not go on smoothly. Also it takes some extra time to dry. I have long lashes and when I would blink it would leave mascara on the tops of my eyelids.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
They say better than sex, yeah just about lol. This is one of my favorite mascaras, my lashes definitely pop girl. The application to me is no different then any other mascara. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a long-wearing high-end mascara.
Sarah M.
Macomb, MI
I love the original better then sex mascara but the waterproof one is awful. I only used it twice because it was just so horrible. The tube itself is cute but the mascara is super heavy and clumpy. I will not be purchasing this again nor would I recommend it.
Miranda F.
Ladson, SC
This mascara was a splurge item for me because of the price. My brown eyes need a dark mascara and this is deep black. I don't like how it clumps at the tips of the lashes, but other than that it is a great product.
Breanna M.
Paducah, KY
Review for: Black more...
Best waterproof mascara ever! defiantly worth the money! I use this quite often, but don't forget to buy the waterproof melt off for it or you may have a time getting it off! but for a beach day this would be great!
elaina k.
altoona , PA
i love this product, the formula is amazing. it is easy to use and has a nice wand. i would mostly recommend to people with medium to long lashes because if not it could make your lashes clump. A little goes a long way.
Brittany S.
Martinsburg, WV
This is the best. Mascara ever I will never use any other mascara I recommend everyone try it you won't be disappointed it's like you are wearing fake eyelashes. I will buy this over and over again it's a must have!
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
Bueno esta mascara si es a prueba de agua como lo promete; la razon por ls cual no le doy 5 estrellas es porque es un poco grumosa y cuesta que se seque. La version normal es mi preferida
Danielle G.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Black more...
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes long and beautiful!!! And the bast part is that the mascara won't make mass with water, it is really water proof and I'm so in love!!! Definitely recommend!!!!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.