BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1908)
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
They say better than sex, yeah just about lol. This is one of my favorite mascaras, my lashes definitely pop girl. The application to me is no different then any other mascara. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a long-wearing high-end mascara.
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is ok. The wand is amazing! But the actual formula is very wet and when i first used it I had to take and wipe off the extra because it not go on smoothly. Also it takes some extra time to dry. I have long lashes and when I would blink it would leave mascara on the tops of my eyelids.
Micaela R.
Morristown, TN
This is VERY VERY VERY waterproof. This is really good if you want an amazing waterproof mascara and want thick lashes at the same time.
I personally prefer the roller lash over this just bc when I switched back to the roller lash I noticed the BTS does look clumpy
Marina S.
Best mascara ever. Keeps the lashes curled, offers both volume and length and doesn't clump up. Well worth the price and makes you forget what false eyelashes are for in the first place.
Lydia K.
Love! This is my favorite mascara. Every time I buy mascara this is the one I go for. I like to combine it with the Better than False lashes system when I want an extra dramatic lash. I only use the waterproof and it will stay for days if you don't use a makeup remover.
Meadow V.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my go to mascara. It really is better than sex! It stays on all day and doesn't flake like some other products. A lot of popular products are overhyped, but this one really is the best! The only con would be how hard it is to get off at night, but that can also double as a pro during the day!
Lyndsea W.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Black more...
I am obsessed with this mascara! I loved the original, so of course I had to buy the waterproof kind! I hardly ever splurge on makeup, but I definitely will bite the bullet on this one.
Samantha C.
new york , NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE! goes on nice and smooth and doesn't clump. Also, great usage for the price and one of the cheaper of the higher brand mascaras.I have very watery eyes and never smudges.
Miranda F.
Ladson, SC
This mascara was a splurge item for me because of the price. My brown eyes need a dark mascara and this is deep black. I don't like how it clumps at the tips of the lashes, but other than that it is a great product.
Sarah M.
Macomb, MI
I love the original better then sex mascara but the waterproof one is awful. I only used it twice because it was just so horrible. The tube itself is cute but the mascara is super heavy and clumpy. I will not be purchasing this again nor would I recommend it.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.