BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Alexandra M.
omg i liked is good, love is super great last me all day, with closed eyes recommend , omg is the best I really want a love like that seriously is the best hard all day and not trickles :)
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
I love love love ❤️ this mascara!!! I got a deluxe sample of the regular formula in one of my monthly subscription boxes, & I just fell in love! I got a great deal on a set of the waterproof mascara & the Melt Off. I love them both! I will definitely buy this again!!!
Jessica U.
Shreveport , LA
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
This mascara is truly magnificent. For me it's a must to have a waterproof version. The black is great to brighten my blue eyes. This does stay put so you will need a good makeup remover. I definitely plan to buy again.
Chay C.
Kokomo, IN
So I reviewed the non water proof and it is amazing. This is also amazing and basically does the same tons of volume separation is great. Applicator is fantastic and gets every last lash to its full potential and is waterproof!!! Yesssss!!!!
Kayla N.
Oconomowoc, WI
Very wet and clumps quite a bit more than the non-waterproof version. Not impressed. It also flakes throughout the day. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get off, even with makeup remover specifically for waterproof mascara. Leaves lashes with a weird coating after it does eventually come off.
Rachel ♋.
Charlotte, NC
It really is better than sex! This makes my lashes look amazing! It's long lasting but easy to take off at night. It definitely gives my more volume then anything else I have tried. It's easy to apply. I would recommend to anyone who needs more volume like I do.
Melissa B.
I only recently tried the waterproof version of this mascara and I will probably never go back to the regular one because this one is even better it doesn't get my eye is irritated at all and I use it every day
Angelica Z.
Stamford, CT
I’ve tried both the regular better than sex mascara and the waterproof mascara. I feel as if though the waterproof mascara was a mess for me, it does comp your eyelashes and the formula is too thick. It wasn’t really waterproof because some of the formula would drip. And once it does get into your eyes it burns so bad and irritated my eyes
Katlyn B.
Pullman, WA
This formula is nothing like the original. It is extra dry and clumpy and makes my eyelashes look horrible. It also flakes extremely bad on me and is overall not a very good product in my opinion... I wish it really was just like a waterproof version of the original.
Nicole O.
Redford, MI
I always heard how great this mascara was so maybe my expectations were unfairly high but this mascara did absolutely nothing for my lashes, no matter how much I curled it left my eyelashes looking flat and started to flake off half way through my day I will not repurchase this expensive not worth it mascara.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.