BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Jessica A.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I really liked this mascara, it's not too heavy and makes your lashes look great all day. It is a little pricey but I would say it is definitely worth the money. Super easy to apply, the brush is great, highly recommended!
Meagan L.
Putney, VT
Review for: Black more...
I loved the original formula for this and I love the waterproof formula. It's perfect for wearing to the beach, it doesn't run, it doesn't smudge. It's easy to apply and the brush can't be beat. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Naidely A.
LOVEEE THIS MASCARA !!!! It actually lasts all day (: it gives you volume and it's perfect for thin eyelashes, holds curl very well, good length & actually is waterproof. Honestly i love this mascara more than others the other that is not waterproof is also very good(:
Lindsey  S.
I want to start off by saying that I love the original of this mascara. This seems to be a completely different formula to me. It is very clumpy, it doesn't lengthen the lashes at all, and worst of all for me, it doesn't come off your eyes very easily. Not worth the price tag.
Carlie S.
Review for: Black more...
I love this mascara. I got mine at ulta and wasn't gonna get it at first cause I already had Better Than Sex. I ended up getting it and I don't regret it. It works the exact same as the original but waterproof and doesn't flake and transfer after most of the day.
Bertha V.
Granada hills, Ca
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
This is my favorite mascara ever. The waterproof aspect of it is amazing it does not smear and it is easy to remove with make up removers. It is a bit pricey if your in a budget $24. I buy my at ulta and Sephora. Amazing!!!
Kenia S.
Hyattsville , MD
Este producto es completamente buenísimo es completamente resistente al agua y deja las pestañas con mucho volumen con solo la primera pasada, es fácil de aplicar tiene un cepillo muy cómodo, a si que esta 100% recomendado
Marianne B.
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: Black more...
I found this much too clumpy and thick for my lashes. However, mascara is very personal and everyone is different. I just don't care for this formula. I also tried the regular one in a pink tube and didn't like that either.
Blanca D.
Woodside , NY
Better than original formula is to for and I honestly didn't think it couldn't get better until they came out with the waterproof one. I'm in love. Can we talk about the packaging too ?! It has water drops all over it just so you know it's meant to be a waterproof. I always recommend this over and over again
Britney C.
Bossier City, LA
Review for: Black more...
I agree with all the other great reviews! This mascara is the best and a must have. Now that it is in waterproof I feel safe my mascara will stay looking great all day in this hot Louisiana weather! I'm on my second tube:)
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.