BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Alexandra M.
I love this mascara. You can really build it up to be as heavy as you want without clumping and for anyone who's worried about it being difficult to take off because it's waterproof, it's not. Your typical makeup remover will do just find because it comes off no problem.
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
AHMAZING!! I recently tried this out and was amazed by 1) the beautiful packaging and 2) how much it put my maybelline mascara to shame. It has a ton of oomph and is definitely worth the money.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Black more...
This product is true to its name.....it literally is better than s x lol jk....i do love this mascara when going to the beach and it makes my eyelashes so long and beautiful. the best part is that it is waterproof.....winning
Samantha W.
Didn't really love this product, I love the non water proof one though. But this one was very clumpy and made my lashes feel sticky and heavy, I disliked it and honestly wouldn't repurchase. I'll stick to the non waterproof one.
Jessica A.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I really liked this mascara, it's not too heavy and makes your lashes look great all day. It is a little pricey but I would say it is definitely worth the money. Super easy to apply, the brush is great, highly recommended!
Maggie M.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Black more...
Honey, take me swimming on the fist date! This stuff LASTS. I love it. I find that layering some of the original formula under the waterproof one will help it to not get shellacked to my lashes and makes taking it off easier at the end of the day.
Christina D.
The normal formula is so much better than the waterproof. Breaks my heart to say that bc I was really looking forward to this. It's not horrible... I just don't reach for it. Probably won't be purchasing again. Just wasn't worth the extra money vs waterproof drugstore.
Leah M.
Portland, OR
Really gives my lashes volume and length. Wand is nice and the mascara doesn't clump at all. Mascara stays on my lashes and doesn't run under my eyes. I get compliments on my lashes all of the time when I wear this mascara. Definitely will continue to use this mascara!
Riley L.
West Liberty, KY
Review for: Black more...
I can wear this mascara for days and it never moves! Definitely does it's job. I wonder though sometimes if it isn't also makeup remover proof also. I love the packaging and would definitely buy it again!
Meagan L.
Putney, VT
Review for: Black more...
I loved the original formula for this and I love the waterproof formula. It's perfect for wearing to the beach, it doesn't run, it doesn't smudge. It's easy to apply and the brush can't be beat. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.