BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Ayana M.
Brooklyn
My favorite mascara hands down! I wear it EVERYDAY! It gives my eyelashes that false eyelash look with out the them. I get complimented on how beautiful my lashes are due to this mascara daily. I picked it up in Macy's.  This is my go to mascara.  Love it!
Mattie B.
Mauldin, SC
I have very sensitive eyes and this never hurts me,
It is definitely not my favorite mascara as I like more lengthening than volumizing, But if you like that look I would recommend this 100%.
My mascara always ends up under my eyes at the end of the day or even mid day and I have never had that problem with this.
Monica K.
Review for: Black more...
I am all about the eyelashes. I like to create a dramatic appearance without false lashes. This product will do that. I do about three coats on my top lashes and one on the bottom. The waterproof formula does what it promises.
April R.
Carlinville, IL
This mascara means business. The wand is nice because it is easy to use, but it can make your lashes clump together a little bit. The formula dries very quickly, so you don't have much time to work with it. Once it is on, it does not go ANYWHERE until you remove it.
Alexandra M.
I love this mascara. You can really build it up to be as heavy as you want without clumping and for anyone who's worried about it being difficult to take off because it's waterproof, it's not. Your typical makeup remover will do just find because it comes off no problem.
Autumn M.
I LOVE this mascara! My eyelashes are very small flat and lifeless and this mascara makes them look long full and dark which is very hard to do. This mascara is has a beautiful color and really makes the lashes look beautiful.
Jessica L.
I used to love this mascara because it provides a ton of volume and truly stays on. However, the last time I purchased it, the wand was coated with way too much product from the start. It was very thick and caked onto the wand, making it nearly impossible to apply without making my lashes clumpy.
Abigail H.
Redding, CA
I love the brush! I use it for when I either have a long day at work or if it's a rainy day it's perfect because it actually works amazing but it is kind of hard to get it off with makeup remover though.
Hope D.
Long Beach, CA
I tried the non waterproof one and did not like it until the waterproof one came out and it does not compare to other mascaras, it's awesome. I have hazel eyes and I bought this at Sephora online. I recommend this to women with oily skin because this does not run at all!
Samantha W.
Didn't really love this product, I love the non water proof one though. But this one was very clumpy and made my lashes feel sticky and heavy, I disliked it and honestly wouldn't repurchase. I'll stick to the non waterproof one.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.