BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Julia W.
Pawtucket, RI
Review for: Black more...
I don't know if I got a bad batch, but the tube I received is extremely clumpy. I went to touch up my eyeliner after waiting five minutes and it still was not dry. I love the non-waterproof version, but this one is not for me.
Mattie B.
Mauldin, SC
I have very sensitive eyes and this never hurts me,
It is definitely not my favorite mascara as I like more lengthening than volumizing, But if you like that look I would recommend this 100%.
My mascara always ends up under my eyes at the end of the day or even mid day and I have never had that problem with this.
elizabeth r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really enjoy this product. Always have. It's verrry lengthening while separating your lashes. And the water proof aspect really IS waterproof! Sometimes I can only get it off with certain products! It's like my go to mascara and I'll definitely recommend it to anyone!
Jen G.
Lees Summit, MO
This stuff is amazing! It adds so much length and volume. It doesn't budge either. You can ugly cry in this stuff and it it stays in place. Its a bit difficult to remove but I expected that out of an awesome waterproof mascara.
Chaitra V.
Frisco, TX
Review for: Black more...
Truly waterproof and can get through the toughest night or the hottest day. It goes great with my chocolate colored eyes. Bought it at Sephora and is very easy to use. The packaging is also very cute, would highly recommend it.
Lorena M.
Gainesville, GA
have read so many reviews about this mascara from many places about how amazing it is. I put three coats on my lashes and it sucked! This was not amazing fir my short, straight lashes as all! Didn't hardly add any length and was not impressed at al.
Ioana R.
This is one of the lost waterproof mascaras I've tried, if you don't use some oil or a good makeup remover you'll be scrubbing away at the mascara. I love that when I know it gets hot and if I get sweaty (it happens) I don't have to worry about mascara getting into my eyes
Liliana A.
Brownsville, TX
I love this mascara ive been using it & it has made my eyelashes appear bigger & it separates them the way i want them too & its also waterproof which i love, the packaging is so cool with the water drips is so cool i use this daily its my to go mascara. I recommend it
Katie T.
Review for: Black more...
My favorite mascara right now is this in the non water proof formula but if I need it to last through a hot day outside or know I'll be in the water the waterproof formula is my go to! Love this!
Samantha W.
Didn't really love this product, I love the non water proof one though. But this one was very clumpy and made my lashes feel sticky and heavy, I disliked it and honestly wouldn't repurchase. I'll stick to the non waterproof one.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.