BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1943)
Mariya M.
It may last a while but the brush doesn't work for me. The applicator picks up too much product and it starts clumping even before it goes on the lashes. For a formula is pretty thick but it does stay on amazing, but for me it's just not worth it.
Roseline M.
Newark, NJ
If you want to make your lashes look on fleek there is no other option in town than this mascara. awesome packaging and most importantly amazing product. Especially since it does not smudge or move. One of the major products in my repurchase list.
Katherine S.
Maysville, MO
I like this mascara. Gives my baby lashes volume and life. Makes them bigger and bolder. It is the same as the regular just waterproof the only thing that I dislike about this one is that it takes LONGER to dry
Katherine M.
Bel Aire, KS
How did I not use this sooner??? My eyelashes look like they got frisky with some utter sexiness! So big so beautiful and so aaammmmaazzziiinnnggg! Love love love this mascara! I have no eyelashes, and with this I look like I have falsies on!
Karina L.
Overall this product is amazing. The packaging is literally stunning, & the product does exactly what it says it will do. Ive even gone swimming with it on & it stayed put! I also enjoy how I don't have to spend extra just because it's water proof, it is the same price as the original Better Than Sex mascara (23$). I would highly recommend.
Abigail A.
Don't waste your money.
If you're really interested in this Too Faced mascara get the original. This product is not at all waterproof, and smudges throughout the day. It is beautiful at the beginning of the day but fades fast throughout it.
Erika J.
Jacksonville, AR
I love this mascara so much. I have bought this so many times! It leaves my lashes so good, and it's super waterproof! It's super easy to use it doesn't make your lashes clumpy. I would recommend this 100%
Emily W.
I was actually disappointed in this mascara. The waterproof formula seems super heavy and makes my lashes clumpy. It's also super hard to get off and I often irritate my skin trying to scrub it off. The original is way better.
amaris r.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Black more...
I absolutely love this mascara it gives my lashes such volume and it doesn't come off! this is such a great product to wear to the beach because it stays on no matter what! i would definitely recommend this.
Katya A.
Review for: Black more...
Love this product so much! The applicator is nice and easy to use, and the product was quite long lasting. However, it was on the pricier range and I had bought it from Sephora. But this pice is expected from a high end company like Too faced.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.