BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
kaitlyn s.
Norfolk, VA
i use this mascara every day. i don't have very good eye lashes so this definitely gives me some volume and length. i bought it at ulta for $22 which was totally worth it because it is 100% waterproof!
Melissa L.
League City, TX
Absolutely love this Too faced mascara! It is definitely long lasting. It makes your lashes look so long and full! The first time I used it I was amazed how great it is. I would buy this mascara again!
Paula T.
Elko, NV
My sister in law had been raving about this mascara. So I finally broke down and got it. I love the mascara itself not a fan of the applicator though. But the mascara keeps up with my daily activities and has never ran when it got wet.
Bella G.
THE BEST MASCARA I HAVE EVER BOUGHT!!! It's so worth the money and it's so great. Whether u get the regular or the waterproof, both do their job in making your lashes look beautiful! I love this product!
Jade V.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is awesome! The original version has been my favorite for a while, so I was super excited when they launched the waterproof version! It gives great volume and makes your lashes full! This is the perfect mascara for summer!
Kelli M.
Love this mascara! It has great color, gives volume and length. I would definitely recommend trying it for the price. The waterproof is my favorite for work because I don't have to worry about any smearing.
Darion S.
When I first used this mascara I wasn't crazy about it. It seemed to clump compared to the original formula but once you use it a few times it doesn't clump anymore. Its long lasting and doesn't flake unless you leave it on over night.
Emily S.
Lindstrom
I don't know what the rave is about this mascara is, I'm not that big of a fan. It's pricey for what it is. Take a while to dry when applied and hard to get off. Oh and I hate the brush head, it's so dang big even for my long eyelashes. It is waterproof though, I'll give you that.
Lizzy M.
Hephzibah, GA
I felt like this was very water proof but i didn't see a major difference in my lashes. I only wear this if I need waterproof mascara but I feel like my wet n wild mascara works better. I wouldn't buy again.
Kellye L.
Review for: Black more...
Loved the original formula of this mascara and of course loved the waterproof version! Perfect formula. Not clumpy and not too wet. Really lifts and makes lashes pop. I would recommend this for summer when you're in and out of the pool a lot
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.