BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Myranda E.
Crazy awesome volume, no clumping, and now waterproof. It has made me reconsider only buying one brand of mascara. This lasted all day and looked just as good at the end of the day as when I first applied it.
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I don't like this mascara. I have heard great things about it, but I think it's clumpy. I have drugstore brands that are way better. I hate giving this one star, but I've tried this mascara multiple times. Terrible results every time. 😔
Suzanne S.
Granite Falls, NC
I purchased some foundation and got a sample of this mascara.My eyes water because of allergies so I only use waterproof. I tried this mascara it wears all day with no smuging or flaking.I even wore it swimming and it was perfect.I have never tried a mascara that stayed on so well.
Jennifer M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Black more...
It's a great mascara, in terms of thickening and blackness. Unfortunately, it runs badly and turned me into a panda within 2-3 hours, every day, the 3 days I tried it. It also flecked off into my eyes.
Kitty O.
I love to do underwater-type mermaid shoots, and this mascara did not budge ONCE. I even chose this to wear at my dad's funeral, and not once did I see a drip of mascara. While it's clumpier than the original BTS mascara, it's definitely worth it for times you're in need of the extra protection.
Debbie C.
Throop, PA
This is the ultimate mascara. Two coats is all you need to get beautiful full lashes. I also like the fact that it is water proof and it isn't very difficult to remove at the end of the day. One of my favs.
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
I already liked this mascara, but this one made life even better the fact that it is WATERPROOF! OMG this mascara is my life now. I honesty don't use any other mascara besides the Elf Mineral Infused.
Anna C.
Tipton, IN
I have tried what feels like thousands of mascaras, but after I tried this one I have decided that this is the winner of them all. I have cried in it and it did not go anywhere. I love the packaging and I love the product
Heather W.
I bought this mascara hoping it would live up to it's name. It worked great the first couple of times even though it flaked. After about the 3rd time using it the formula became clumpy on the brush and was horrible to apply to my lashes. It made them all stick together and it looked horrible. Not to mention the clumping became worse. It is definitely not worth the money.
Victoria T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Black more...
This water proof mascara is amazing !! It feels light doesn't flake evening coats every lash ! I loved the original mascara and when I found out they made a waterproof I went insane ! 10/10 recommend!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.