BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great mascara! My lashes look ever fuller when using it! A repeat user defiantly! I use it in color black to make them pop and I use it frequently but I do switch between other mascara. It is long lasting! And I would recommend to someone who is looking to have fuller lashes.
Kassandra F.
Beckley, WV
I love the regular BTS mascara. So it was a no brainer that id also love the waterproof kind as well. The packaging is to die for! & the mascara is a true dark black color. I would definitely repurchase.
Amanda R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Black more...
I am someone who can't go without a little mascara even if I'm wearing no makeup. This is perfect for s beach day or a day at the pool. I loved the original and the waterproof is even better for summer.
Beauty M.
Dunedin, FL
This mascara made my lashes really full but it made my eyes feel a bit sensitive. I think if you don't have sensitive eyes this is the perfect mascara for a full look that will last you through the hot summer months because it is waterproof. It was easy to take off with makeup remover.
Alexis R.
So glad this made the winners list. This product is great and makes my lashes look longer than any mascara I've tried so far. I've tried it from a friend and bought it right after. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Crista Z.
Harker Hts, TX
This is The best waterproof mascara out there! Not surprised at all that this won! It is definitely worth the money and will stay all dunno matter what you do! This is definitely a summer must have for me! Too faced definitely out did them self!
Kathy T.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Black more...
Don't get me wrong this is my everyday mascara but I'm still On the edge with it. It takes forever to dry so when you blink there goes your mascara. Also after wearing it for say 10 plus hours my lashes start feeing like it's stuck together. But it makes my lashes look almost like I'm wearing falsh lashes so I can't trade it out
Patricia W.
Carbondale, IL
I did not think this mascara could get any better, but then they made it waterproof. It adds length and volume and doesn't budge in any moisture. Does not flake off either throughout the day. Worth the money for sure!
Cianna R.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Review for: Black more...
I adore this mascara ! It goes above and beyond every time and makes my eyes pop. I use this mascara almost every day it's a must have. The packaging of the waterproof mascara is the coolest mascara packaging ever. 10/10 would recommend
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
So this mascara is amazing but I only gave it three stars because it take me days and days to get it off even if I use a makeup remover. It does last forever and is perfect for my thin lashes! If you are looking for some amazing long lasting product that never comes off give this a try!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.