BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Got a sample sized one and really liked it. I'm not a water proof kinda person because I always have a hard time getting it off but if you are then you will like this. Makes your lashes look full and bomb!
Meghan S.
Winter Park, FL
I loved the original formula and this one is pretty much the same without the flaking onto my face like the original one! I don't use it very often but when I do need a waterproof mascara, I love this one so much. And the packaging is super cute!
Karina L.
Overall this product is amazing. The packaging is literally stunning, & the product does exactly what it says it will do. Ive even gone swimming with it on & it stayed put! I also enjoy how I don't have to spend extra just because it's water proof, it is the same price as the original Better Than Sex mascara (23$). I would highly recommend.
Alexuis W.
Lewisburg , TN
This mascara has a major wow factor that takes even the shortest of eyelashes to long and glamorous. I selected the waterproof version so that it would be sweat proof Incase I go out, but it is incredibly hard to get off. However, it is also incredibly hard to mess up. 10/10 would recommend
Filo S.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Review for: Black more...
One of the most amazing mascaras at Sephora and now this waterproof version is perfect for the summer. Won't budge or get on your skin. I love it and use it daily. It is however hard to take off and the price point isn't that affordable. Love the packaging
Abigail A.
Review for: Black more...
Don't waste your money.
If you're really interested in this Too Faced mascara get the original. This product is not at all waterproof, and smudges throughout the day. It is beautiful at the beginning of the day but fades fast throughout it.
Taylor B.
Yukon, OK
Love this mascara. It doesn't clump up the way others do. And its about as waterproof as you can get. I wear it pretty much every day and have no problem with taking it off with normal makeup removal wipes.
Katherine M.
Bel Aire, KS
How did I not use this sooner??? My eyelashes look like they got frisky with some utter sexiness! So big so beautiful and so aaammmmaazzziiinnnggg! Love love love this mascara! I have no eyelashes, and with this I look like I have falsies on!
Crystal K.
Holy Grail mascara! My niece got this as a sample in her ipsy bag. She doesn't like mascara so she gave it to me. I knew the second I put it on. I needed to go purchase the full size. I'm so glad I did and will be purchasing again. It makes my eyelashes so beautiful. They are thick and long!
Emily M.
Howell, MI
I've used this for a few months and plan on buying again. This works well with my long lashes and gives them the volume I need. It really is waterproof and doesn't flake everywhere. I love the heavy packaging it comes in and doesn't feel cheap. Make sure it's fully dried because it will transfer.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.