BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1941)
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Black more...
I love the original so I was really excited for a waterproof version. I finally got my hands on it and I really loved the way it looks just not too happy that it takes a bit of work to remove it at the end of the day.
maddie c.
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is a new favorite of mine! I have always loved the "better than sex" mascara but when I seen this one I was super intrigued. I love the brush and the packing, definitely my favorite out of all other mascara's. THIS ONE IS A SUMMER MUST HAVE!!!
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
Review for: Black more...
Bought this one because I love the original Better Than S*x Mascara And I Love This One Just As Much!!! I Would Love zit More If I Wants So Darn Clumpy But It Is Waterproof Indeed! I Got Mine At Sephora, Go Get Yours!!!
Jazmin V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is really good! It makes your eyeleashes really long and full it's amazing and it's really true about being waterproof kind of difficult to take off but it's totally worth it your eyelashes will be on point all day!
Kaylah J.
I literally love this mascara, it give my eye lashes so much volume. It is one of the best mascara on the market. It is absolutely amazing. I had always wanted to try it and finally I got it and it was so amazing. I would buy this again and I have been using it everyday. Also the packaging is beautiful.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I got this as a deluxe sample in my beautycon box. While I don't purchase waterproof mascaras, I love how this lush, thick brush makes my lashes look like I'm wearing falsies! It's a little dramatic for
me for use during the day, but I love it for glam evening looks!
Keleigh B.
This is my favorite mascara that I have ever come across! It never goes on too heavy, and it is never clumpy or balls up on my lashes! And when they say water proof, they mean it! Getting this off in the shower is almost impossible! Makeup remover is a must for this one!
Kaylee B.
Raleigh, NC
As much as I like this mascara, I don't find it best for everyday use. Although it brings out the fullness and length in your eyelashes it can come out clumpy. Yes it always is in my bag, but the clumpiness of it almost always makes me turn to another.
Jessie W.
Olympia, WA
Review for: Black more...
I was so excited to nab the last one of these mascaras on the shelf. I love Better Than S*x regular formula mascara. I think I love the waterproof formula even more. Not only is it waterproof, but I feel like the application is easier. I often have to separate my lashes with the original. Haven't run into that yet. Great Mascara. AND!! Cruelty Free :)
Marisa S.
Review for: Black more...
I have been using the regular mascara for a while now, and I love it. When I heard about the new waterproof version I was so excited and knew I had to get it. This lasts in the water, and gives the same effect as the regular.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.