BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1909)
Morgan C.
Stafford, VA
I liked this one much better than the Better than Sex mascara that isn’t waterproof. This mascara gives good volume, but it does clump quite a bit. To get the ultimate lashes I use a layer of this mascara and then a layer of Tarteist mascara. The Tarteist mascara compliments the volume of this mascara by lengthening and separating lashes. It’s the perfect duo.
Amy D.
This is my pro and con mascara. I love the way it looks, but holy crap does it transfer to the brow bone!  I keep going back to this, despite the fact it transfers terribly because god it looks so great, and holds a curl so well.

I will also say that the travel size is actually better than the full size. I suspect it is because of the way the brush is surrounded by product, and the lack of air that gets in.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
This is my favorite waterproof mascara during allergy season. My lashes look so beautiful like the original formula and it’s easy to remove. It’s easy to use, it’s worth it and easy to find
Daniella M.
Bradenton, FL
Í am in love with this máscara my eyelashes Would Always fall When í Put máscara on but with this one they Would make my eyes look soooo big and bright and beautiful í was so SHOCK but buy the Small one it last the same as the big one and Doesnt get dry or chunky plus way Cheaper
Autumn T.
It is waterproof and looks beautiful but the formula definitely feels different than the regular better than sex but I still would use this mascara especially when I know it going to rain!
Allison M.
Plymouth
holy grail mascara!! this is absolutely the best mascara i have ever used. on my lashes it gives me both volume and length. being waterproof is definitely a plus because my eyes tend to water. will always repurchase!!
Lindsey W.
Madison Heights
Oh my. Does this make my lashes long, black as can be, and the volume! Seperates each lash and the wand it self is perfect. Really helps at getting voluminous lashes. Oh not mention its waterproof! But it is easy to come off when you wash it off.
It is heavy to hold compared to other mascaras. But i like it. Feels and looks way more expensive than it is!
Sara A.
Carlsbad, CA
I switched to this for a while after using Diorshow Waterproof for years. I really loved the volume it gave my lashes but had a hard time getting all of it off with makeup remover and would wake up looking l’d tried out a smudged eyeliner look. I’ve never had a problem with from other waterproofs and ended up switching back once I was done with the tube.
Steph D.
Ridley Park, PA
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara, Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara, Black more...
It adds decent volume and length and doesn’t make your lashes stick together. But i think the original is a lot better. I feel like the first couple of uses are a bit clunky but after that it’s good. The one thing i take points away from is there are SO many better mascaras at the drug store. Lash paradise by Maybelline is a great dupe at a great price.
Alaina C.
Yonkers, NY
Bought this to try it out after loving the original, but this just didn’t give the same results. I wasn’t a big fan of it, it didn’t work as well as the original bts mascara, but I do recommend the original instead!!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.