BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1904)
Kaylah J.
I literally love this mascara, it give my eye lashes so much volume. It is one of the best mascara on the market. It is absolutely amazing. I had always wanted to try it and finally I got it and it was so amazing. I would buy this again and I have been using it everyday. Also the packaging is beautiful.
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
This would be the absolute best mascara of life if it didn't flake after wearing it all day. I usually end up putting another mascara over top to keep it from flaking. I love how it is waterproof & I love the formula going on! It's one of the best mascaras on the market today!!
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
Review for: Black more...
Love this mascara! I have to take one with me for the beach or water park! It an amazing product and does stay on! I use this product every day, with or without water! It will last until you take if off, i would recommend this to anyone i can come across!
allison f.
Pleasanton , CA
I really liked this one because it was like I didn't even have to wear fake lashes. The only bad part was that it was really difficult to remove. I would really recommend the non waterproof version for easy removal.
Camelia G.
This is my everyday mascara and has been for several months. I love it! It makes my lashes long and voluminous. Plus it really is waterproof, I've swam and cried in this mascara and it hasn't moved. Only flaw is that it can flake if I use too many coats.
Patricia O.
Waukegan, IL
I just came from the best vacation. I wore this product everyday . I swear and cried and my lashes look amazing. The products didn't waist. Is very useful. My lashes looked longer and fuller. Is the best mascara. I will buy the non travel side very soon.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
This is a fabulous mascara! I was so happy when they came out with the waterproof version! I have very watery eyes, so I need a mascara that isn't going to be running down my face! This one held up beautifully all day! That's really hard for me to find! I definitely recommend it, especially for anyone with watery eyes!
Marisa S.
Review for: Black more...
I have been using the regular mascara for a while now, and I love it. When I heard about the new waterproof version I was so excited and knew I had to get it. This lasts in the water, and gives the same effect as the regular.
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Black more...
I love the original so I was really excited for a waterproof version. I finally got my hands on it and I really loved the way it looks just not too happy that it takes a bit of work to remove it at the end of the day.
maddie c.
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is a new favorite of mine! I have always loved the "better than sex" mascara but when I seen this one I was super intrigued. I love the brush and the packing, definitely my favorite out of all other mascara's. THIS ONE IS A SUMMER MUST HAVE!!!
Catherine E.
Lannon, WI
Does this mascara flake off under the eye?
miriam r.
federal way, washington
I am looking for a good quality mascara, do you recommend this one.
Tracy L.
Martins Ferry, OH
Is it clumpy
Mariant T.
Is it really worthy? I mean, compare to its price.
Brittany G.