BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1903)
Marisa S.
Review for: Black more...
I have been using the regular mascara for a while now, and I love it. When I heard about the new waterproof version I was so excited and knew I had to get it. This lasts in the water, and gives the same effect as the regular.
Deanna B.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: Black more...
I'm really on the fence with this product. I love the original but I only use waterproof formulas due to oiliness. I love the way this looks on my lashes but it takes a while to dry and starts to smear. For the price and those issues I won't repurchase.
Jessi G.
Harrisonburg, VA
I think I've found my holy grail mascara. This stuff is AMAZING. It makes my lashes lengthy and full, seriously like I'm wearing falsies. & lets talk about the staying power, WOW. I definitely do not regret purchasing this & will buy again. It's the best
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
This is a fabulous mascara! I was so happy when they came out with the waterproof version! I have very watery eyes, so I need a mascara that isn't going to be running down my face! This one held up beautifully all day! That's really hard for me to find! I definitely recommend it, especially for anyone with watery eyes!
maddie c.
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is a new favorite of mine! I have always loved the "better than sex" mascara but when I seen this one I was super intrigued. I love the brush and the packing, definitely my favorite out of all other mascara's. THIS ONE IS A SUMMER MUST HAVE!!!
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Black more...
I love the original so I was really excited for a waterproof version. I finally got my hands on it and I really loved the way it looks just not too happy that it takes a bit of work to remove it at the end of the day.
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
This would be the absolute best mascara of life if it didn't flake after wearing it all day. I usually end up putting another mascara over top to keep it from flaking. I love how it is waterproof & I love the formula going on! It's one of the best mascaras on the market today!!
Keleigh B.
This is my favorite mascara that I have ever come across! It never goes on too heavy, and it is never clumpy or balls up on my lashes! And when they say water proof, they mean it! Getting this off in the shower is almost impossible! Makeup remover is a must for this one!
Kayla H.
Auckland, Waimauku
I absolutely love this mascara. It has all the lengthening and defining power of the original except it's super water proof. More like hurricane proof. I can barely get this stuff off with my oil based makeup remover!
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
Review for: Black more...
Love this mascara! I have to take one with me for the beach or water park! It an amazing product and does stay on! I use this product every day, with or without water! It will last until you take if off, i would recommend this to anyone i can come across!
Nisha P.
Has anyone tried both of the BTS mascaras and does the waterproof one really good as the regular one?
Danielle H.
Cocoa, FL
What's the best way to get this mascara off? I've always used face wash or makeup remover to get off my mascara. But this seems to really stay on my lashes no matter what I do!
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Did this mascara cause anyone else's eyelids to itch like crazy?? I loved the way it made my eyelashes look but I ended up itching the lid so much it ended up feeling raw, I can't have that happen every time I wear this. Any suggestions even if this has not happened to you?
Flo R.
Weston, FL
I always have such a hard time removing mascara, especially when it’s water proof! I always wake up with dark circles because I can never take it off completely. Any tips?Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Haley H.
Andalusia, AL
Is this as good the other two faced mascaras? I was wanting to try it but wasn't too sure about. Can someone help?