BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1904)
Missouri H.
Grain Valley, MO
I really like the formula of this mascara! It is better than the original, well at least in my experience with it! I love the packaging as well, it's so cute! I haven't had any problems with it flaking or rubbing off. Overall, i'd probably repurchase this.
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
This would be the absolute best mascara of life if it didn't flake after wearing it all day. I usually end up putting another mascara over top to keep it from flaking. I love how it is waterproof & I love the formula going on! It's one of the best mascaras on the market today!!
Keleigh B.
This is my favorite mascara that I have ever come across! It never goes on too heavy, and it is never clumpy or balls up on my lashes! And when they say water proof, they mean it! Getting this off in the shower is almost impossible! Makeup remover is a must for this one!
Madigan P.
Mahwah, NJ
Honestly I had high hopes for this product since I had heard really good things but it was nothing special. Takes forever to dry and it is clumpy. For the price I would not say it is worth it and I would not recommend
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
Review for: Black more...
Love this mascara! I have to take one with me for the beach or water park! It an amazing product and does stay on! I use this product every day, with or without water! It will last until you take if off, i would recommend this to anyone i can come across!
Jazmin V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is really good! It makes your eyeleashes really long and full it's amazing and it's really true about being waterproof kind of difficult to take off but it's totally worth it your eyelashes will be on point all day!
Kaylee B.
Raleigh, NC
As much as I like this mascara, I don't find it best for everyday use. Although it brings out the fullness and length in your eyelashes it can come out clumpy. Yes it always is in my bag, but the clumpiness of it almost always makes me turn to another.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I got this as a deluxe sample in my beautycon box. While I don't purchase waterproof mascaras, I love how this lush, thick brush makes my lashes look like I'm wearing falsies! It's a little dramatic for
me for use during the day, but I love it for glam evening looks!
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
This is a fabulous mascara! I was so happy when they came out with the waterproof version! I have very watery eyes, so I need a mascara that isn't going to be running down my face! This one held up beautifully all day! That's really hard for me to find! I definitely recommend it, especially for anyone with watery eyes!
Marisa S.
Review for: Black more...
I have been using the regular mascara for a while now, and I love it. When I heard about the new waterproof version I was so excited and knew I had to get it. This lasts in the water, and gives the same effect as the regular.
Monica S.
Patterson, LA
I struggle so hard to find the perfect mascara that doesn't clump, make my eyelashes look like spiders, that I can easily apply, and that also doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I'm trying to get away from wearing falsies everyday too. Could this be the mascara for me?!?!
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
Is this better than the original mascara?
Keisha S.
Melbourne
Will this deep down my face when it's hot? Does the formula clump on my eyelashes? Is it really waterproof?
Jessenia D.
Orlando , FL
I've been seeing some mixed reviews on YouTube and blogs regarding this mascara. The original formula is my holy grail mascara and I would love to have a waterproof version that's just as good. For those that have tried both, is the waterproof as good as original?
Maddie I.
Does this formula feel sticky on your lashes? I've heard it feels like it never fully dries and when you blink the lashes feel sticky. Any opinions?