BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Black more...
I love the original so I was really excited for a waterproof version. I finally got my hands on it and I really loved the way it looks just not too happy that it takes a bit of work to remove it at the end of the day.
Jessi G.
Harrisonburg, VA
I think I've found my holy grail mascara. This stuff is AMAZING. It makes my lashes lengthy and full, seriously like I'm wearing falsies. & lets talk about the staying power, WOW. I definitely do not regret purchasing this & will buy again. It's the best
Shayla B.
Ashland, OH
I love this so much. I always struggle to find the right mascara due to the fact that my eye lashes are not the longest. I am very happy with results! It makes my eyelashes full and long! Doesn't wear off and is easy to take off with neutragena wipes!!
Jazmin V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is really good! It makes your eyeleashes really long and full it's amazing and it's really true about being waterproof kind of difficult to take off but it's totally worth it your eyelashes will be on point all day!
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
Review for: Black more...
Love this mascara! I have to take one with me for the beach or water park! It an amazing product and does stay on! I use this product every day, with or without water! It will last until you take if off, i would recommend this to anyone i can come across!
maddie c.
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is a new favorite of mine! I have always loved the "better than sex" mascara but when I seen this one I was super intrigued. I love the brush and the packing, definitely my favorite out of all other mascara's. THIS ONE IS A SUMMER MUST HAVE!!!
Jessie W.
Olympia, WA
Review for: Black more...
I was so excited to nab the last one of these mascaras on the shelf. I love Better Than S*x regular formula mascara. I think I love the waterproof formula even more. Not only is it waterproof, but I feel like the application is easier. I often have to separate my lashes with the original. Haven't run into that yet. Great Mascara. AND!! Cruelty Free :)
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
Also a fave! Normally waterproof mascara irritates my eyes but this one does not. It is slightly harder to take off before bed but I just switched to a different make up remover and I was fine. I will continue to buy this product.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I got this as a deluxe sample in my beautycon box. While I don't purchase waterproof mascaras, I love how this lush, thick brush makes my lashes look like I'm wearing falsies! It's a little dramatic for
me for use during the day, but I love it for glam evening looks!
Tina D.
Lake Grove, NY
I have been looking for a mascara that lengthen s and brings fullness without clumping- this is your mascara! The brush, consistency, ease of use and wash off - I just can't say enough - absolutely LOVE this mascara!!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.