BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Jenna W.
I've been in love with the original forever but I had to try this. I love to wear this when it's snowing or when I know it's going to rain. I love the volume it gives my eyelashes. It is by far the best mascara I've used and trust me I have used my fair share.
maddie c.
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is a new favorite of mine! I have always loved the "better than sex" mascara but when I seen this one I was super intrigued. I love the brush and the packing, definitely my favorite out of all other mascara's. THIS ONE IS A SUMMER MUST HAVE!!!
Keleigh B.
This is my favorite mascara that I have ever come across! It never goes on too heavy, and it is never clumpy or balls up on my lashes! And when they say water proof, they mean it! Getting this off in the shower is almost impossible! Makeup remover is a must for this one!
Marisa S.
Review for: Black more...
I have been using the regular mascara for a while now, and I love it. When I heard about the new waterproof version I was so excited and knew I had to get it. This lasts in the water, and gives the same effect as the regular.
Kaylee B.
Raleigh, NC
As much as I like this mascara, I don't find it best for everyday use. Although it brings out the fullness and length in your eyelashes it can come out clumpy. Yes it always is in my bag, but the clumpiness of it almost always makes me turn to another.
Patricia O.
Waukegan, IL
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I just came from the best vacation. I wore this product everyday . I swear and cried and my lashes look amazing. The products didn't waist. Is very useful. My lashes looked longer and fuller. Is the best mascara. I will buy the non travel side very soon.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
This is a fabulous mascara! I was so happy when they came out with the waterproof version! I have very watery eyes, so I need a mascara that isn't going to be running down my face! This one held up beautifully all day! That's really hard for me to find! I definitely recommend it, especially for anyone with watery eyes!
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
This would be the absolute best mascara of life if it didn't flake after wearing it all day. I usually end up putting another mascara over top to keep it from flaking. I love how it is waterproof & I love the formula going on! It's one of the best mascaras on the market today!!
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Black more...
I love the original so I was really excited for a waterproof version. I finally got my hands on it and I really loved the way it looks just not too happy that it takes a bit of work to remove it at the end of the day.
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
I really liked this one because it was like I didn't even have to wear fake lashes. The only bad part was that it was really difficult to remove. I would really recommend the non waterproof version for easy removal.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.