BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Chelsea G.
Saginaw, MI
Love the length and fullness this mascara gives to my eyelashes! I've had it for months now and I still have plenty left. This is my go-to everyday mascara, especially when I'm only wearing mascara. The only problem I have at times is the fact that it will smudge under my eyes. That usually only happens after a few hours though. Other than that, I love it!
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
WOW! Honestly I've never been that big of a fan of mascara. There were always plenty of times I forget to wear it! Not any more! I wear this everyday. If I'm going for a casual look, one swipe does just the trick. For a more dramatic I can do 4 swipes, and have nice thick non clumpy lashes!
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
Good color. A bit on the pricey side. The wand is like the original mascara. I have one blue eye and one green eye. Lol. But I always like to use black mascara. As for it being waterproof, for me it didn't really work.
Daphne P.
Kannapolis, NC
The staying of this mascara is great but the formula is not so much. I found it tends to flake and does not build up lashes or make them long. The brush is great and gets any little tiny eyelash but I wouldn't recommend
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
Review for: Black more...
Bought this one because I love the original Better Than S*x Mascara And I Love This One Just As Much!!! I Would Love zit More If I Wants So Darn Clumpy But It Is Waterproof Indeed! I Got Mine At Sephora, Go Get Yours!!!
Elana T.
I love this mascara! It really does a great job of staying on all day, and I think that it is well worth the price. It gives your lashes amazing volume and length, and I have never had an issue with it clumping. It's a great mascara for summer, since it's waterproof, and I would completely recommend it!
Kaylah J.
I literally love this mascara, it give my eye lashes so much volume. It is one of the best mascara on the market. It is absolutely amazing. I had always wanted to try it and finally I got it and it was so amazing. I would buy this again and I have been using it everyday. Also the packaging is beautiful.
maddie c.
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is a new favorite of mine! I have always loved the "better than sex" mascara but when I seen this one I was super intrigued. I love the brush and the packing, definitely my favorite out of all other mascara's. THIS ONE IS A SUMMER MUST HAVE!!!
Jenna W.
I've been in love with the original forever but I had to try this. I love to wear this when it's snowing or when I know it's going to rain. I love the volume it gives my eyelashes. It is by far the best mascara I've used and trust me I have used my fair share.
Katie Y.
Barberton, OH
Okay so even though I love this mascara I absolutely hate how quickly it dries out. I don't know if it's because it is a different formula than the one that isn't waterproof but boy oh boy. I used my full sized once before it was dried out nearly a week later.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.