BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1910)
Nita C.
Perry, GA
This stuff leaves by it's name lmao but forreal tho it makes your lashes full as if you're wearing falsies! Then I'm a person who frequently rubs their eyes from tearing up & w| this being waterproof is an added bonus!
Mia F.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love this mascara. Usually the original mascara and the waterproof have a different formula however this one doesn't. It doesn't get any black under my eyes but if it comes off it just comes off. Definitely recommend!
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan
I got this is one of my sephora play boxes or my beautycon box a long time ago but I have loved this product from the first time I tried it. I'm not a heavy makeup wearer but when i do wear it I want it to last and this could survive anything. it lasts all day and is budge proof, the wand is great for application and goes on smooth on the lashes instead of all clumpy
Jenni P.
Adrian, MI
This product is in my top 5 for excellent, long lasting mascaras! Combined with a lash primer it makes my lashes long and we'll defined. It last all day and doesn't sweat off! If you want a great mascara look no further!
Paola G.
Laredo , TX
Review for: Black more...
I love the way this curls my lashes. Definitely better than the original mascara. It's worth the price I know it's $23 but well worth it. I've been using it everyday. Will buy another one when I run out.
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
WOW! Honestly I've never been that big of a fan of mascara. There were always plenty of times I forget to wear it! Not any more! I wear this everyday. If I'm going for a casual look, one swipe does just the trick. For a more dramatic I can do 4 swipes, and have nice thick non clumpy lashes!
Samantha J.
Mcdonough, GA
There was soo much talk about this mascara but honestly, it is not really all that good in my opinion. I have nice lashes but it doesn't give me the length everyone talks about plus it clumps! I'm happy I didn't have to purchase and it was a gift I do use it for my bottom lashes but it isn't all that bomb to me lol...
Cheyenne M.
Lexington, KY
I love the way this makes my lashes look, so much thicker and longer. Although when it says water proof it is no joke, getting this off at the end of the day requires something other than just soap and water a makeup remover is for sure required. But I love love love this mascara and it's worth the price.
JoJo H.
Belleville, IL
Review for: Black more...
I love this mascara so much! It gives my eyelashes volume and length. Multiple people have asked me if I'm wearing false lashes when I wear this! It is also super waterproof. I wore this at my graduation and it stayed put all night even with my tears! LOVE IT!

Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
My favorite mascara. Some might say it's too thick and clumps but I think a little bit of that can be expected from any waterproof mascara. I always receive compliment when I use this product and it stays on all day long at work.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.