BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
this is 100% the best mascara i've ever bought. I'm on the highschool water polo and swim team and i never have to worry about smudges or black smears running down my face! It's an incredible product and I recommend it to everyone. You should definitely consider buying this mascara because you won't regret it.
Alyssa S.
This is literally my ALL TIME favorite mascara. It adds volume and length to my eyelashes. The great thing is that I don't find this mascara flaking under my eyes nor smudging AT ALL. I'm a dancer who sweats and this mascara doesn't budge. My lashes stay curled and my eyes are beautiful with it on!! I would really recommend this mascara!! I found mine at Sephora for $23.
Yael P.
Boston, MA
Coming from someone who barely has any lashes...This mascara is amazing! My lashes finally have volume and more length, and the waterproof formula survives my whole day. There is some ocasional clumping but can be fixed with a brush and an eyelash primer. Definitely would but again.
Lane B.
Murfreesboro, TN
This mascara got me through my wedding day without smudging or running! Even through rain before the ceremony!!! Definitely a go to if you need a truly "stay put" waterproof mascara. Plus it makes your lashes long and thick.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
already love this mascara, so i was excited to try the waterproof version of it. love that it works just the same as the regular, and this is definitely waterproof! great product, gives you great volume and doesn't get clumpy. if you're looking for a good waterproof mascara i would definitely recommend this one.
Alex T.
I like it but I dont love it. It's waterproof. I just dont like the way that it clumps up my eyelashes. Not worth the money but it's decent and I will use it until it runs out. Does make my eyelashes bigger, i'll give it that much.
Reagan H.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Black more...
This is a great product I love it that's its waterproof but it works like a real expensive mascara. It really voluminous my lashes and makes them look like I'm wearing false lashes. I would definitely buy this again because it's perfect for those pool party nights
Zayra V.
My main focus is always on my eyelashes, I always feel they can make or break a look. And once my eyelashes are curled and I apply this mascara they're photo ready. It is a relatively clumpy mascara but I fix it easily with a clean mascara brush. I love it and recommend to any and everyone seeking a full glam look.
Denise R.
Anchorage, AK
I love this masacara , when they said water prood they ment it i can wear it all day , cuddle with my boyfriend, run some errands and its still banging at the end of the night GURLL YESS ive had 2 tubes since its came out 😂
Kimberly L.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
This is one of the best mascaras on the market. I don't know what it Is about it. The waterproof formula defines, lengthens and gives my lashes volume without having to wear falsies all the time. I'll be repurchasing soon!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.