BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Dorothy D.
Tacoma, WA
This is the only mascara I will spend large amounts of money on. It's totally worth it. It makes my lashes look amazing and will stay on through a major crying jag. No raccoon eyes! But it's easy to remove with an oil based remover. The black is universally flattering.
Joanne H.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I got this earlier today and I just tried it on for fun and IM IN LOVE. I've never had a mascara do what this mascara does. It makes my lashes so long and seperated. I prefer to do 2 coats, but I tried on a 3rd for fun and it started to get clumpy. So 2 is good :) this is my new holy grail! When it's time for the Sephora VIB sale I'm definitely gonna buy the full size!
Jocelyn G.
Porterville , CA
When I first purchased this I liked it but after a while it just left chunks on my eyelashes and I would get smears, which I got tried of cleaning at every use. I don't recommend this, for the price I believe it's too expensive.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I love too faces waterproof mascara. Right away I had to try it and test if it's waterproof and let me tell you it is. It's also super affordable. It also volumized my lashes and made them look longer. I recommend this mascara.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
I have heard nothing but great comments about this mascara. I have very long lashes so with this mascara my eye lashes look fake. I love how the brush is shaped and that the actual makeup isn't clumpy. Would definitely recommend
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
This mascara is okay. I received a sample of it. Not a huge fan of the brush but it goes on better than other I've tried recently. Nice that it stays on and doesn't smear through out the day. Not sure if I'd buy a full size yet.
Katlyn M.
Shippensburg, PA
I love this mascara!! Seriously this is an amazing product. The brush is absolutely wonderful for gripping onto your lashes and providing full, thick lashes without making them clumpy. The waterproof element is great and is true to its word. This is hard to get off!
Alexis R.
Review for: Black more...
Not the best waterproof mascara thats out there. The formula is very messy to apply. After going out for a swim, the mascara transfered all over my lid. The only thing I liked about this mascara would be how black the formula was.
Kelsey A.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
This is a great volumizing mascara that does not run! I actually prefer this to the original non waterproof version. The travel size lasts a very long time and you use it before it dries out unlike the full size. I would recommend!
Maria M.
Review for: Black more...
Almost as good as the non water proof version but extremely difficult to take off!! I'm not sure if I'd buy it again, but definitely a great idea & not a bad product. If you like wearing make up to the beach/ pool, this is the mascara for you!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.