BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Tristan C.
If definitely is what it says it is. It is waterproof. I've tried and I can positively say that it will not come off. Not from taking a dip in the pool, or sweating or accidents. The formula doesn't clump when applying and isn't too thick but you can build it which I love
Jamie B.
Joppa, MD
This mascara is my favorite now! Now that it is water proof it's amazing. It last all day, it's easy to apply, and long lasting. It makes my lashes so long and look so full. I love mascara and it is better then any other mascara and I would definitely continue buying it.
Jennifer M.
Charlotte, NC
Absolutely love this mascara. I think it creates the perfect amount of thickness and length in your lashes. It also helps my lashes stay curled all day which is rare for me. I like that it is a very black color and does't create any fallout.
Demii M.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
Better than sx waterproof mascara it literally my life right now!! When TooFaced introduced this product i was in love as its not that expensive and its coverage is amazing and it lasts all day. Its literally one of my ultimate needs when it comes to everyday make up. ❤️❤️
Izabella W.
Review for: Black more...
I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only woman who was happy to see the best brand of mascara get turned into a waterproof mascara. This mascara is just as good as the original better than s*x mascara and it's waterproof, so it's perfect!!
Jenna H.
This will last through rain, snow, and the pool. You could go in the shower and your mascara will not budge. It is very long lasting. However, this is very difficult to take off. Your cleanser will not take it off, you will either need oil or makeup remover.
Pluvio M.
Review for: Black more...
I gave this some stars because okay, YES it does have volume.. However, i ALREADY have long lashes. This is soo sticky. 30 min later, the mascara is still wet!! gets clumpy! SMUDGES. Never repurchasing. Ive found way better drugstore mascaras. 23 dollars down the drain.
Katie A.
Yorktown, VA
I love this product. I bought it even though I heard mixed reviews. I pair it with a original mascara so it doesn't look super clumpy. It makes my eyelashes so long, they almost look fake. It stays on for a long time too! The bottle it's in is a pretty blue and very nice.
Alicia C.
Phoenix , AZ
I absolutely fell in love with this product. It is long lasting, I just don't like that it is hard to take off after I wash my face but definitely good to keep your eyelashes looking long beautiful. It is definitely better than sex.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
Review for: Black more...
I like the original better. If you have really oily eyelids, this will be a good product for you, but I just was hoping for the same formula. This version is definitely more liquidy than the original and does add a lot of volume.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.