BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Kassi N.
I hate this mascara so much! The original is way better! This formula smudges so easily and when it does it's such a pain to clean up! Doesn't do a lot for my lashes, really disappointing. Don't waste your money on this buy the original!!!
Bailey W.
i really like this mascara, it keeps my lashes long and curled but my only complaint is how dry it makes my lashes. by the end of the day i have mascara underneath my eyes and it doesn't look that pretty, but overall it is a nice mascara.
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
Best high end mascara and best masacara in general! This has been by far the only high end mascara I buy! This makes your lashes voluminous and pop like a charm! I love how a few goes a long way and it last for a really long time!
Jamie B.
Joppa, MD
This mascara is my favorite now! Now that it is water proof it's amazing. It last all day, it's easy to apply, and long lasting. It makes my lashes so long and look so full. I love mascara and it is better then any other mascara and I would definitely continue buying it.
Mekayla C.
Piketon, OH
I got this mascara before I went to the beach because it's water proof, and I loved it! I actually got more after the beach. Definitely lasts long and stays on even in the pool and ocean water! Definitely recommend for waterproof!
Natasha G.
WEST LINN, OR
I was thrilled when my favorite mascara of all time came out with their waterproof version!! I do think it is a tad clumpier than the regular one but I still absolutely love it. The amount of length and volume it adds to my lashes is crazy! I will always repurchase this.
Pluvio M.
Review for: Black more...
I gave this some stars because okay, YES it does have volume.. However, i ALREADY have long lashes. This is soo sticky. 30 min later, the mascara is still wet!! gets clumpy! SMUDGES. Never repurchasing. Ive found way better drugstore mascaras. 23 dollars down the drain.
Kaysy B.
Los angeles
Do you already love the Better than sex in the pink tube? Well meet her sister! This one comes packaged as if theres water drops on it. If youre a sucker for packaging youll love this one. The product is amazing and really last through used this on my trip to Lake Havasu jumped in the water several times and not a smudge ❤️
Tristan C.
If definitely is what it says it is. It is waterproof. I've tried and I can positively say that it will not come off. Not from taking a dip in the pool, or sweating or accidents. The formula doesn't clump when applying and isn't too thick but you can build it which I love
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY
i really do like this as a mascara in making my lashes really nice, but i think next time im going to buy the regular pink one because the waterproof just smudges under my eyes and its annoying to take off so that is my only issue
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.