BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Savannah S.
Columbia, KY
I've tried this version and the non-waterproof version. I like the non-waterproof version better, and that's because this version is so hard to take off even with the specific waterproof mascara remover. Other than that, it looks very beautiful with a ton of volume and length.
Kaylan H.
Review for: Black more...
I overall like this mascara. I started by trying the original BTS mascara and loved everything about it except that it throughout the day kind of smudged around my eyes. So with trying this one I was hoping it worked just like the original without the smudging and it did! It takes it a minute to dry but after that it doesn't budge until you are ready for it to come off! Great mascara!
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I really love the Too Faced BTS mascaras. I bought mine from Sephora. I have used this product multiple different times and bought more than once. The only problem is there are a little flaky fallouts. I recommend this product.
Bridgette L.
Coopersburg, PA
This definitely is waterproof, but the only problem is that it won't come off! Even with waterproof makeup remover! I'll be scrubbing at my eyes for a good 5 minutes every night. Also, I feel like the formula differs from the original. Definitely not as black, and it's drier.
Chelsea C.
Nashua , NH
Literally my favorite mascara ever. I had never heard of this mascara until one of my friends helped me discover it and now I'm hooked. It's worth every penny and lasts all day long. This is my everyday mascara and I will always stand by it again and again
Ashley T.
Canton, OH
Review for: Black more...
Same formula as the regular mascara, but now I can wear it in the pool or at the beach without looking like a raccoon. The price is the same as the original one, which isn't terribly expensive for a good mascara. I use this all the time. It's definitely on my essentials list!
Alexus H.
Erie, PA
Loved the water droplets on the package. It's a very cute touch. The wand is very big and not suitable for someone with small eyes. As for the actual product, it flakes but much less than the original formula. It makes my eye lashes look long and thick and it's long lasting. The only con in my opinion is it's very hard to get off.
Chrissy K.
This mascara really is amazing. It not only volumizes, but LENGTHENS your lashes and gives the appearance that they're fuller! I usually wear Ardell false lashes but since I got this mascara in my Beautycon box, I don't even need lashes! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff and it's not terribly priced especially for the amount of product and quality you receive! Finally someone got it right!
Sabrina B.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Black more...
I bought this mascara because I needed a waterproof one and this came highly recommended. I use it everyday and it is amazing. My lashes look long, curled and it makes my eyes stand out. It is easy to use and there are no clumps left after applying. It doesn't smudge and they stay perfect even when I am in the pool or at the beach. It is a must buy and an essential for the summer.
Jamie A.
Buda, TX
This product makes your lashes look amazing and lengthy and bold, and it even stays well in water, but my Hang up with it is the removal. Waterproof mascara in general is bad for the lashes but this one it seems is impossible to remove without some serious rubbing and yanking.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.