BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Bridgette L.
Coopersburg, PA
This definitely is waterproof, but the only problem is that it won't come off! Even with waterproof makeup remover! I'll be scrubbing at my eyes for a good 5 minutes every night. Also, I feel like the formula differs from the original. Definitely not as black, and it's drier.
Vanessa K.
Bradford , PA
I absolutely love this product! I do community theatre for a hobby, and this product makes my blue eyes pop on stage without falsies!
I love that it doesn't clump, and that it lasts through hours of sweat and exhaustion.
It is 100% waterproof, and the mascara melt off oil is what I use to remove.
10/10 would recommend to anyone!
Niki T.
The Better Than Mascara is my favorite mascara ever so I had high hopes for this new mascara. I still like the waterproof but you need a power washer to get to all off and that makes me crazy when half way through the day it's flaking.
Alexus H.
Erie, PA
Loved the water droplets on the package. It's a very cute touch. The wand is very big and not suitable for someone with small eyes. As for the actual product, it flakes but much less than the original formula. It makes my eye lashes look long and thick and it's long lasting. The only con in my opinion is it's very hard to get off.
Sarah B.
Beckley, WV
I bought this to wear to a wedding. I have been a huge fan of the original better than but had heard negative things about this. I bought it anyway and loved it! Worked great and looked great. I removed it with the too faced melt off.
Brennan M.
Concord, NC
This mascara was not a winner for me. It went on well enough, I like the brush and my lashes looked great. It just doesn't stay on. I had pretty severe smudging under my eyes after wearing it around for a day. I didn't even wear it in the water. I would not purchase this again.
Vivy H.
Fremont, CA
Finally a mascara for those of us with short and straight lashes! This mascara is great for volumizing your lashes. I really like the formula; however, it tends to get a little clumpy if you're not careful with it and it is a little more on the wet side so it takes time to dry.
Savannah S.
Columbia, KY
I've tried this version and the non-waterproof version. I like the non-waterproof version better, and that's because this version is so hard to take off even with the specific waterproof mascara remover. Other than that, it looks very beautiful with a ton of volume and length.
Becca C.
stow, OH
I got to sample this item before I bought it, and I immediately fell in love with it. My eyelashes got so long and full! Sometimes its hard to control how much product I get so my eyelashes end up a bit clumpy, which is not really appealing. But overall this product is great.
melissa r.
Norris City, IL
I am not one to spend much money on make up because it goes so fast, but I decided to try this mascara, and Oh My Gosh! This stuff is amazing! I have found it for $25 and I am perfectly fine with paying that. I use Too Faced Better Than S@x Waterproof mascara every single day!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.